The 100 on CW

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
so i take it you are watching the show as well?

I hope he is! It's a great show. Also, if there is a spoiler please remember to enclose in spoiler tags. :)

spoilermenu.png

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
did a search of "when does the 100 s4 fianles air?"

found this-looks like 2 more eps after yesterdays:

Wednesday, May 24
8/7c: Arrow
9/8c: The 100

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-cw-season-finale-dates/

found this interesting tease as well-like the use of the phrase "future seasons" :) and time jumps. (-wonder how they will address food supply? all animals will dies from rad wave yes?):

"Because of Clarke's willingness to share the burden this season, that means fans shouldn't expect the season to end with a solo Clarke pushing a button or pulling a lever to save the day. "It's going to be really different for Clarke in unspeakable ways," the actress teases. "I think fans are going to love the ending. This has been my favorite ending to a season yet. It's really cool."

Taylor also reveals that the season finale will set up future seasons "very differently" than the finales have in the past -- but when asked whether that meant the rumors of a time-jump were true (the planet will be uninhabitable for five years after all), the star stayed mum"

How's this?! :pride: :D I even put in a spoiler "hint" you guys never do that :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
man, i got excited, thought that a "spoiler" answer for my question to him would have been like "Hell, I am acting IN season 5!"

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Well hey now, pull up a chair and let's talk about it!

man, i got excited, thought that a "spoiler" answer for my question to him would have been like "Hell, I am acting IN season 5!"

Well, I was going to say," Nah, nah. Made you look." But that would of been so childish of me.

With my svelte looking body and my ageless face it is a wonder that I wasn't accepted for a role on the show. I know for a fact that I could pas for at least a 21 year-old.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
EP 12

still going strong

i am waiting to see of there will be a deus ex machina in the finale--what do you think?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
oh, and something that has always nagged at me, but i always forget to comment. last ep reminded me

Just why did the Ark station and other stations have weapons, grenades, etc?

When the stations were built, it was not for the survival of the human race/ return to earth after a nuclear holocaust

it was research/ education and living space

just one of those 'write ins' to make later plots happen I guess

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
EP 12

still going strong

i am waiting to see of there will be a deus ex machina in the finale--what do you think?

I haven't seen it yet. :) Watching soon.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I will wait for the season ender before comment. One of my least favourite characters might get his come-uppence but that could be just on-line publicity.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
so, have the TPTBs been using the deus ex machina play NOT to solve a problem in season but rather to intro the next season's problem all along?

Alie appears end S1
etc,etc,etc

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I am hoping suicide. He has already attempted it twice. However it happens, he is a drag and even a minute wasted on him is too much.

EDIT: Did they already do it? http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/05/11/the-100-kills-off-an-original-character-spoilers/

I have seen the season...I do not remember them killing off Jasper. :(

Yeah Jasper is dead!!! I thought you were talking Monty--he is a whiney irritating little bastardo as well!

Jasper died in the remains of the Ark along with his little end of the world death cult-i believe he drank an overdose of some brew they concocted

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
At least it looks like two( Raven, Octavia) of my favourites make the cut. Jasper, the great pessimist basically calls it a day.

Not to mention "Luna" being given the heave-ho. Oh, well!