The 100 on CW

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So last ep of season aired tonight

I must say-I really liked this season and this ep

and though blood and gore are not really my thing--especially if it is just gratuitous with no story connection--this must be one of the most bloodiest shows on tv (certainly network tv

I call bull twinkies! You love blood and gore. :)

i really liked how there were no cliche happy endings in this ep--even though there was the consideration for all of those young children in the Mountain--there was no "green grass and everyone hugs it out" stuff at the end

plus we get a look at the guy who caused the war 97 yrs ago (97 yrs--how odd? there must be a reason for it coming up--like the AI intro'd tonight is programmed to fire more missiles at 100 yrs?) and no doubt the next "villain"for next season

too bad one of the shows main characters has been lost to the new WALKING DEAD spinoff (COBALT/FEAR THE WALKING DEAD wtf they are calling it)--Lexa the Commander/ hot chic

I might watch this to see what it is about...

Annoyed

Surly Old Curmudgeon
They may have introduced a new enemy, but I suspect that there is still plenty of conflict between the Ark people and the Grounders due to Lexa's cutting a deal with the Mt. Men in part I. And I don't think we've seen the last of Lexa either.
Although Clarke said that her reason for going off on her own was to avoid the faces of the people she saved and their reminder of what she did to save them, I think it's a good bet that she's going Lexa hunting. She is NOT going to forget Lexa's betrayal and the acts that that betrayal forced upon her. I don't think I would want to be Lexa when she catches up to her.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I call bull twinkies! You love blood and gore. :)
I might watch this to see what it is about...

Yummy! Chocolate covered twinkies. They sound flavourful.

I have to wait until tomorrow to find out where they will be filming parts of that new TWD show. A certain character may not have far to travel if she wants to participate in a new gig.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
They may have introduced a new enemy, but I suspect that there is still plenty of conflict between the Ark people and the Grounders due to Lexa's cutting a deal with the Mt. Men in part I. And I don't think we've seen the last of Lexa either.
Although Clarke said that her reason for going off on her own was to avoid the faces of the people she saved and their reminder of what she did to save them, I think it's a good bet that she's going Lexa hunting. She is NOT going to forget Lexa's betrayal and the acts that that betrayal forced upon her. I don't think I would want to be Lexa when she catches up to her.
Yummy! Chocolate covered twinkies. They sound flavourful.

I have to wait until tomorrow to find out where they will be filming parts of that new TWD show. A certain character may not have far to travel if she wants to participate in a new gig.

ms hot chic commander lady (aka lexa) may not be there next season

the actress has been signed to play a lead in the new TWD SPIN OFF :chargrined:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...sts-alycia-debnam-carey-frank-dillane-2014312

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
So people are actually watching the 100 ???

No thanks ... It is in the same league as defication . Once they left the station it was game over for me . Just a bush pig drama now . I barely got through season 1 and never went back .

;) ;) ;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So people are actually watching the 100 ???

No thanks ... It is in the same league as defication . Once they left the station it was game over for me . Just a bush pig drama now . I barely got through season 1 and never went back .

;) ;) ;)

Ahh...I feel so sad for you! Bush pig is good meat!

And the show isn't that bad-it is defi watchable--its like JEREMIAH but with a harder edge.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Ahh...I feel so sad for you! Bush pig is good meat!

And the show isn't that bad-it is defi watchable--its like JEREMIAH but with a harder edge.

Is Paige Turco still in it ? If she is then I will give it another shot . Now that's a women ...

;) ;) ;)

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
As expected the character that signed-up for Fear The Walking Dead will be back. Lexa, I think, has to die, or get shot in the rear.

After doing a really good watch of all the episodes of The 4400, LOST, X - Files, Fringe, and The 100 on my NetFlix channel I will have to do a slower burn-off of the 100 episodes in a do-over as trying to remember all of the names is causing my tiny brain cells to explode.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
In la belle provence the term Bush Pig was an insult from one french girl to another ... More so meaning she would sleep with anyone or anything . It is not a term of endearment or a tribesman culinary diet or an in the wild food source ...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
In la belle provence the term Bush Pig was an insult from one french girl to another ... More so meaning she would sleep with anyone or anything . It is not a term of endearment or a tribesman culinary diet or an in the wild food source ...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ok but your comment "crossed" international boundaries ad the GF's translator kicked in,so.... :smiley-laughing021:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
As expected the character that signed-up for Fear The Walking Dead will be back. Lexa, I think, has to die, or get shot in the rear.

After doing a really good watch of all the episodes of The 4400, LOST, X - Files, Fringe, and The 100 on my NetFlix channel I will have to do a slower burn-off of the 100 episodes in a do-over as trying to remember all of the names is causing my tiny brain cells to explode.

If anything-the Lexa character should remain in the 100

i mean, ftwd had what 4 or 6 eps? it is seemingly on a low budget for the next season of probably another 6 eps-so I would think MS Debnam-Carey has the time!

Without knowing the numbers but only reading reviews and comments on them-i am think the 100 has a much larger audience then ftwd, AND, its just a better show

and besides--where else can we get action and the on screen teenage, warrior girl, nascent lesbian relationship?!

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Well, I did catch-up on all 4 epis. Let's just say that everyone has "butched-up" and are ready to kill, or be killed more like it. That smokie voice of A.L.I.E, took some time for me to decipher what show she was on several years back.

I like how Wahena? used a fluffy to catch that puma. P-o-o-or Jasper, loosing the love of his early life. I still cannot believe that Richard Harmon was the break-out star from Continuum?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
That smokie voice of A.L.I.E, took some time for me to

to me, the whole 'city of light' and the seeming "v world" it is in (? or is it real ?) is too similar to Sister Clarice Willow's version of things...

i am not sure which story thread to be more interested in--the Polis situation (aka the "latent lesbian" situation) or the one with ALIE and Jara

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
and
The whole premise of them going back to earth 97 yrs after the war

does ALIE have a plan for yr 100?

did she have some control of the orbits/positioning of the space stations? if so, did she cause their issues that made them come back to Earth to begin with?

probably over thinking again (I still expect so much of today's TV :) ) but there has got to be a reason they stressed the 97yr after the war timeline so much

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So, this has defi gotten a bit more interesting-and much more "sci fi" after today's episode.

Now we now that "ALIE 1"-the 97 yrs old AI-created by the owner of the Polaris Corporation-and which hacked into the web and world wide govt systems everywhere ("skynet" style) and launched doomsday-wants to re-launch humanity in her way--

that is, a VR world of some sort in the City of Light

she also is aware of "ALIE 2" a more humane and life friendly AI-also created by the Polaris owner IN SPACE on her companies space station-after the doomsday event.

ALIE 1 wants to find and destroy ALIE 2 which she believes is on Arkadia--hence one of her reasons for using Jaha

after tonight (and sadly the demise of "hot chicks" character) we now know, that ALIE 2-self implanted by her creator in herself, has been passed down over the yrs and carried internally by the grounders Commander (int also why they call their leader "commander")

hopefully we get more of these 97 yr old backstory segments as well as the continued explanation of the tech involved in the AI

(BTW ALIE 2 seems to be controlling the grounder's civilization--is it "controlling" the commander's actions-deliberately keeping the society agrarian/hunter gatherer and clannish in order to head off the evils of technology?

does the fact that the 'first commander"-the owner of POLARIS- was a woman make their society a mainly female led one?)

whatever the answers-my enthusiasm for this show has been relaunched-even with the loss of Alicia Debnam CAREY (to Fear TWD no less!)