Tesla/Space x

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
OMG I love that car . Maybe a trade in coming lol . I wonder what they will cost . I could never afford that thing unless I sold my house and lived in the car. Also where are you gonna drive it at top speed of 400 kph ...
I wonder how light the car would feel at that speed ? That's faster than an F1 car . Wow ...
Those trucks look amazing. ..
Great job Elon. !!!

;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
https://www.tesla.com/roadster/

roadster-front-34-1.jpg

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I am calling bullshit on this. Why? Because how are you going to make this thing cheap? Their delivery timeline is ridiculously untainable without problems. Look at what happened just this year. They had to recall 70%! of their cars this year.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan

Read his reply. the 1.9 seconds is the base model.

Shit. People be crashing into things when they lose consciousness from too rapid accelleration. Coz you know a lot of people who could afford cars like this tend to be a bit older. (on average)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
All it takes is fusion or hydrogen to be cracked and this tech will be irrelevant. Watch.

Both of those technologies will still require storage technology for backup. Also, they will be fueling a new generation of electric vehicles which rely mostly on storage batteries to function (as well as 100% of all electronic devices). Tesla just built the largest of the batteries. Tesla is the master of battery technology.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Power storage will be irrelevant?
Both of those technologies will still require storage technology for backup. Also, they will be fueling a new generation of electric vehicles which rely mostly on storage batteries to function (as well as 100% of all electronic devices). Tesla just built the largest of the batteries. Tesla is the master of battery technology.
No, not power storage but fusion is pretty much limitless power. It is basically a star in your own backyard.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
As much as I love what Musk is doing with tech and making us see machinery in a different light , this is a huge ambitious task on his part and I seriously have no idea as to how he can do all this.
He is building rockets to go to Mars , E trucks , E cars , E trains , E batteries and E Storage , E chargers and now a super E car !!!

Will he be able supply and build all this tech in a reasonable time frame ? . if anything , there will be jobs for technically inclined individuals . I just feel he is stretching himself thin here and it could all collapse . I most certainly hope he pulls it off 100%...
;)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
As much as I love what Musk is doing with tech and making us see machinery in a different light , this is a huge ambitious task on his part and I seriously have no idea as to how he can do all this.
He is building rockets to go to Mars , E trucks , E cars , E trains , E batteries and E Storage , E chargers and now a super E car !!!

Will he be able supply and build all this tech in a reasonable time frame ? . if anything , there will be jobs for technically inclined individuals . I just feel he is stretching himself thin here and it could all collapse . I most certainly hope he pulls it off 100%...
;)

Don't forget the neural interface.