Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles gets cancelled... again

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Syfy announced with great fanfare in late February that it was buying the complete run of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles to run starting April 7. Fans were excited to rediscover this series... but it didn't exactly last. After just a couple weeks of T:SCC, Syfy pulled the plug. The network is replacing the show with Star Trek: The Next Generation, a show that has more episodes but is also shown on other networks. Poor Sarah Connor — it was a fate not of her making.

http://uk.io9.com/5794664/terminator-the-sarah-connor-chronicles-gets-cancelled-again

S

Stonelesscutter

I never really watched TSCC, but it's a shame they cancelled it so quickly. I like STNG but I have all of those on DVD so I can watch em whenever I like. Also I don't have SyFy so I guess it doesn't really matter to me.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I never really watched TSCC, but it's a shame they cancelled it so quickly. I like STNG but I have all of those on DVD so I can watch em whenever I like. Also I don't have SyFy so I guess it doesn't really matter to me.
When a show gets cancelled twice. That really does hurt lol.

S

Stonelesscutter

When a show gets cancelled twice. That really does hurt lol.

Yeah but that doesn't even make sense.
Why cancel a show in less than two months. I know there's people who really love it so there must be potential.
It's not like TNG hasn't had it's fair share of airings yet.

Red Mage

Boney
Guess the ratings weren't there. Two weeks time does seem silly to cancel it again especially for a show that already has airtime everyday.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Wow...

I did see something about the ratings for it on SyFy, and they were bad. I guess I'm surprised that they tanked it completely, though, not even getting through what... 4-5 episodes?

I mean, why buy the whole 2 seasons and then not even show them? If they're paid for, they should show them in different timeslots... something. Weird. I saw no advertising for it, literally none. I came across it randomly while flipping channels. How can they expect people to know, if they don't advertise?