SyFy's lack of support for sgpoo!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Even the syfy channel knows sgpoo is dead in the water....I have been watching the NCIS marathon (the eps I can stomach) for the past 2 days and have not seen ONE sgpoo ad. Have seen several for Sanctuary and Ghost Hunters and of course thier friday night smackdown...but NOT ONE, NADA, for SGPoo their so-called "flagship" show! :laughing: anyone else enjoying this marathon? have you seen any sgpoo ads? ;)

dexterdog56

GateFans Noob
Even the syfy channel knows sgpoo is dead in the water....I have been watching the NCIS marathon (the eps I can stomach) for the past 2 days and have not seen ONE sgpoo ad. Have seen several for Sanctuary and Ghost Hunters and of course thier friday night smackdown...but NOT ONE, NADA, for SGPoo their so-called "flagship" show! :laughing: anyone else enjoying this marathon? have you seen any sgpoo ads? ;)
It's a foregone conclusion that the show won't be renewed, and everyone knows it. Though I doubt they'll pull it before the end of the season. We'll get to see all of season 2 and then that will be it. I expect an announcement about cancellation by Christmas...

Night Fury

GateFans Noob
I am not watching SyFy at the moment but I watched the other day and the only commercial I saw for SGU was cut short it started and was on long enough for me to go "eww it's a pro...Nevermind". I thought it was funny they started to air a promo and then changed it fast so you barely had time to see it.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I am not watching SyFy at the moment but I watched the other day and the only commercial I saw for SGU was cut short it started and was on long enough for me to go "eww it's a pro...Nevermind". I thought it was funny they started to air a promo and then changed it fast so you barely had time to see it.
these ads were on USA ... but they were for syfy shows-- they have the same parent company. Nowadays I am only watching TNG on syfy! :P

Night Fury

GateFans Noob
I watch Syfy for Warehouse 13 and Sanctuary and I think it was during a Sanctuary that had the cut off promo for SGU but that was like a week or so ago. Since then I have seen nothing for it.

I can't remember the last time I watched USA :S I am sure they have movies on from time to time that I will watch but it has been so long since I have tuned in that station I wouldn't know if they showed anything for SGU or not.

Spacejunkminer

GateFans Noob
If sgu didn't have support then they would have cancelled it along with Caprica. It's going to take a little more work to bring back our gate.