Strange Lights

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

I saw this on some channel a few weeks back

it is very interesting

especially how the bright spot appears to be near the center of the crater

now

i think you all know that I am a self admitted enthusiast of science and by no means a "STEM person" (sucker for the "soft science) of the humanities and all :chuncky:)
is it possible the crater is deep enough so that ice has formed there (assuming that the crater has a uniform slope and the low pt is at the center)?

awhile back i read an article where some scientist had hypo'd that if a crater was deep enough then a type of micro atmosphere may form

if not ice perhaps it is a mineral--but again odd that it is dead center

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Also the planets have been heating up a little so that could account for water and ice coming to the surface .

:) :) :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Also the planets have been heating up a little so that could account for water and ice coming to the surface .

:) :) :)

I would like more of the data on this. Do you see it on the NASA website? Link? :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
That report seems to debunk that fact that they are warmig but I disagree . There is a lot of change happening on Jupiter . For one thing , the great spot is shrinking . That would mean that the storms are shifting on Jupiter . Earth is also havig major weather shifts . Some are claiming Nibiru is returning from it's 3600 year orbit and is causing changes in our solarsystem . Its all speculation really but you have to question why Jupiters great spot is shrinking and why some of its moons are also showing signs of water spouts coming from there surfaces . Now with Ceres showing reflections on it's surface also suggests climate or stong gravity causes changes to its inner core . Only the sun or another large body of heavy mass could make such changes to an otherwise dormant planet , moon or asteroid .

My 2 cents