Stargate Resistance: The Game

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Stargate: Resistance is a game based on the SG-1 universe and theme. Watching some captures from the game is more exciting than ANY of the episodes from SGU. There is no way to make a game with Stargate Universe. But look at this game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFkak9zZEU

Stargate : Resistance would make a great series to replace SGU if they made it. But I really believe that the only way for Stargate to be reborn is by getting rid of these tired writers. THEY are bored and used up, the Stargate concept is not.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I'm not keen on the appearance of the game, does it have 1st person perspective aswell? I was looking forward to SG: The Alliance until it got shit canned. :( That was 1st person if memory serves.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
YES it has first person perspective!

I'm not keen on the appearance of the game, does it have 1st person perspective aswell? I was looking forward to SG: The Alliance until it got shit canned. :( That was 1st person if memory serves.

All of the Stargate games have first person perspective I think. I dont have any of them, but I was going to get Stargate Worlds until I read the reviews of it. Its dead now.

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
This game is awesome!

Indeed it is. I have been playing this game since it came out which i think it was February. It's a really fun game that has had many updates and continues to get better and better.

It's good fun with a great friendly community who you can talk to on Team Speak 3 and you can also talk in game but only by typing.It's a 3rd person shooter no no 1st person view.

Join in the fun and i hopr to see you on the other side. :D

My in game name is Atlantis or F-302 Orka. Just look for the squeeken that will be me.I'm a member of the 5th race clan and will have [5th] infront of my name.