Stargate Heads Back To San Diego Comic-Con

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I dunno, not getting my hopes up!

OMG, who is this developmentally disabled reprobate? His recessed, crossed eyes indicate that he carries a few extra chromosomes, which is definitely not a good thing. And his strange lisp reveals that his "life skills" classes at the therapy center haven't been working. In short, the guy is a demented freak! Who decorates their home with weird SG-1 memorabilia? I doubt even the actors from the series have that crap in their homes. (Notice the SS Hammond thing on the wall behind this ass clown.:rolleye0014:)

Listen to this pathetic moron's podcast? Hell no! I've got a real life to tend to. Why the f*ck would anyone waste time tuning in to hear this turd's demented fanboi ramblings on a series of shows that haven't been on the air in years? Dude needs to pull up his pants, put away the lotion and leave his mom's house and get a real job to keep himself busy. What a useless piece of shit. Here's hoping he gets deported to Russia.

(*Happy now Mr. Ba'al?)

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
If you're gonna verbally beat on someone like the way you did there, alright, but with that last sentence you're taking things too far.

If you're gonna verbally beat on someone like the way you did there, alright, but with that last sentence you're taking things too far.

He isn't a real human being as much as he is a sick parody of one. As for cancer, I don't wish that on anyone, but this man is very weird. Did you not feel the creepy vibe he was giving off or the crazy look to his eyes? God only knows what unspeakable atrocities he's guilty of. I hope none but you never know with these creepy types.

Don't take this the wrong way but you seem a little naive at times Mr. Ba'al. I assume you are a man, which would explain why you don't see what a creep this stargate freak is. Women (especially women who have been victimized) are much better at spotting creeps in the wild. I almost envy your inability to notice these things as that means you don't know the fear and trepidation that a woman goes through on a daily basis. I'm not saying all men are pigs, far from it, but there is definitely a percentage of men out there who are downright creeps. The looks they give and the things they say are disgusting. And they get away with it because of "free speech" rights, etc.

*If you do not identify as male I apologize. I don't like to assume pronouns and definitions as that can be rude to do these days. I'm only going on what I can surmise by your posts. Please let me know how you like to be addressed.

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
He isn't a real human being as much as he is a sick parody of one. As for cancer, I don't wish that on anyone, but this man is very weird. Did you not feel the creepy vibe he was giving off or the crazy look to his eyes? God only knows what unspeakable atrocities he's guilty of. I hope none but you never know with these creepy types.

Don't take this the wrong way but you seem a little naive at times Mr. Ba'al. I assume you are a man, which would explain why you don't see what a creep this stargate freak is. Women (especially women who have been victimized) are much better at spotting creeps in the wild. I almost envy your inability to notice these things as that means you don't know the fear and trepidation that a woman goes through on a daily basis. I'm not saying all men are pigs, far from it, but there is definitely a percentage of men out there who are downright creeps. The looks they give and the things they say are disgusting. And they get away with it because of "free speech" rights, etc.

*If you do not identify as male I apologize. I don't like to assume pronouns and definitions as that can be rude to do these days. I'm only going on what I can surmise by your posts. Please let me know how you like to be addressed.

You make many assumptions. For example, the assumption that I don't think that guy looks creepy or like a dweep. I just don't wish cancer on anyone. Well, not for real anyway. And yes your assumption that I'm a man is a correct one. But that's not hard to spot going on the avatar and username. Also, you already knew me from before so yeah.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I do not get these podcast dealies at all. I work with a couple of millenial guys, and they walk around with one earbud in for the podcast they are listening to, and the other one monitors the real world. I tuned into some of them and was not entertained. I watched many YouTube videos while at work (on my phone), and I even do the single earbud thing. But how will a Stargate podcast work? Other than talk about the shows, how do you make new content unless you narrate something? That won't work IMO.

A couple of decades ago, CBS Masterpiece Theater was popular. It was a made for radio broadcast, and the stories were told very well on radio. The original War of the Worlds was such a show, and it plays well even today. I would like to hear a new set of audio-only stories, but not Stargate.

Last edited:
You make many assumptions. For example, the assumption that I don't think that guy looks creepy or like a dweep. I just don't wish cancer on anyone. Well, not for real anyway. And yes your assumption that I'm a man is a correct one. But that's not hard to spot going on the avatar and username. Also, you already knew me from before so yeah.

I'm sorry but I think I would recall having an affair with someone who smoked as I'm a militant non-smoker. Also your high-carb lifestyle is a huge turn off and quite frankly I'm not a "chubby chaser". I suspect you are just a bit miffed that I didn't love your friend whose podcast you are shilling for. I'm sorry about that but not everyone in the world is going to like everything that you do. That's how the world works and you shouldn't take offense every time someone disagrees with your choices (like smoking, eating a poor diet and befriending creepy freaks). Namaste.

Last edited:
Podcasts usually are a waste of time for anyone with a modicum of intelligence. Here's why: As a rule podcasts are generally hosted by moronic people with low self-esteem who have almost nothing of substance to say. Even the podcasts done by celebrities and well known "thinkers" tend to be horrifically boring and tedious at best. Take the "Waking Up" podcast by Sam Harris, a well known author, speaker and thinker. It's almost impossible to listen to one of his podcasts for more than a few minutes without falling asleep or drifting off to surf other sites. And podcasts done by unknown entities (like this pathetic butt plug of a man) are even worse for holding one's interest. Quite simply, these people have nothing interesting to say, certainly nothing worthy of a sustained podcast on a routine basis.

Now I ask you good folk, can you honestly say that there is enough Stargate material worthy of chatting about (and listening to) to warrant a podcast? This whole thing strikes me as being nothing more than a vanity project for this weird guy who doesn't have anything going on in his life. His pathetic mental masturbations shouldn't be encouraged, they should be shunned. The man needs professional help. It's written all over his pudgy, sweating face.

1200x630bb.jpg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I'm sorry but I think I would recall having an affair with someone who smoked as I'm a militant non-smoker. Also your high-carb lifestyle is a huge turn off and quite frankly I'm not a "chubby chaser". I suspect you are just a bit miffed that I didn't love your friend whose podcast you are shilling for. I'm sorry about that but not everyone in the world is going to like everything that you do. That's how the world works and you shouldn't take offense every time someone disagrees with your choices (like smoking, eating a poor diet and befriending creepy freaks). Namaste.

Yawn.

Same old same old.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Not trying to be snarky but honestly curious as to why you are so invested in this podcast guy? What about it appeals to you? Are you a pod person by nature? Do you normally follow such things?

I'm not interested in this guy whatsoever. I've never watched any podcast about anything. The only reason I posted that was because there was all kinds of speculation going on here about some Stargate related news coming and around that same time I happened to notice that particular thing mentioned on twitter so I figured I'd put it here for other's interest.

It seems to be much ado about nothing. A web series done in 10 - 15 minute increments sounds incredibly tedious and unappealing. If all they're going to do is film something that is the length of a movie they should just release it all at once. And either stream it or make DVD's of it. But I just don't see a web series being popular enough to bring in much money. And without a stream of money (i.e. ratings) a worthwhile reboot of the show isn't going to happen.