Stargate Favorite Actor/Actress and Least Favorites

G

Graybrew1

Here is where you can list your favorite and least favorite actors from SG.

My favorite is Claudia Black's Vala. She was just such a pip. I loved the actress in Farscape but her Vala was still far better. I have to say that it is a tie for second choice. One is Joe Flanagin's Sheppard and the other is Christopher Heyerdahl's Todd, he made the most hated likeable.

My least favorite was Lou Diamond Philliips's Telford. The character made me want to gouge my eyes out every time he was on screen. My second least favorite would be Ming Na's Wray, I just wanted to smack her.

S

Stonelesscutter

Favourite characters? Hmmm... Daniel Jackson, Teal'c, Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, General George Hammond, Richard Woolsey, Harold Maybourn and a lot more.

Least favourites. Martouf, Lucious Lovin (or whatever his name was), that guy that was engaged to Sam, Michael, Teyla and I'm sure I'm forgetting some obvious ones.

Red Mage

Boney
Best: Oneill, Shepherd, SG-1 Daniel Jackson (not bizarro world Lucian Alliance paparazzi photographer Daniel Jackson from SGU)

Worst: Dr. Rush, Lt. Scott, Chloe, Col Young, Camille Wray, Eli Wallace, Ronald Greer, Col Telford, Simeon, Kiva, Dannic and the rest of the Lucian Alliance

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Favorite is difficult. Weir on Atlantis and also Caldwell. O'Neill and Carter on SG-1 too.

Worst is anyone from SGU.