Stargate’s Christopher Judge Tantalizes Fans with ‘Huge’ Movie Casting Teaser

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Christopher Judge, who played the alien character Teal’c on 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 and its two spin-off movies, has teased fans of the series with news that he has been cast in a ‘huge’ upcoming movie. Judge revealed the news today during his Q&A session at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo.
“I shouldn’t even say anything,” Judge told the Expo crowd. “OK, I can’t tell you what. There’s gonna be a big announcement in the next couple of weeks. So I just got cast in a huge film.”
The news brought a cheer from the audience but Judge did not reveal further details. His comments suggested, however, that it would be a genre film.
“I can’t say anything publicly until the studio makes their official announcement, which means not until the deal is signed,” he said. “If everything was done I would absolutely tell you but… it’s so cool. You guys are gonna love it.”

http://www.cinemaspy.com/movie-news...zes-fans-with-huge-movie-casting-teaser-8650/

Can't wait to see what it is! :D.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Good for Chris! I can't wait to see what it is either. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
It's The dark knight rises, confirmed via is twitter :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So he's Catwoman?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
pretty funny that the only actors heavily featured in SG to make it on to the big screen has been the lowbrow muscular neaderthal types...
still im intrested to see what chris will do :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Dave Hewlett is neanderthal like?!?.......... :laughing:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
he's done a "real" big screen movie? with him being featured more then 10 seconds like paul mcguillon in ST2009?

i was just thinking Jason - and now chris - :P

Well we don't know what role Chris will play, with luck it will be a decent one.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Well we don't know what role Chris will play, with luck it will be a decent one.
You didnt answer my question :P

but i agree hopefully it will be a descent one. btw i saw him in an old mcguyver episode a few weeks ago :)

S

Stonelesscutter

Wouldn't it have been cool if it turned out that the movie Chris was talking about was a new Stargate movie?
Surprise!! :D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
He's probably that mechanic guy that Batman has for his car. I could imagine Bane really ffing up Batsy's car and him needing repairs and upgrades. Maybe, or someone else. I'm curious who his role is gonna be.