Star Trek VOY: General Discussion Thread

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Yet she was still vulnerable and had a feminine side underneath.

( OT - have you seen the size of a pigs balls ? )
LMAO yep-- farm background here...they are teeny tiny! :P

Tropicana

Council Member
Ewwwwwwww

Need bleach to wash my eyes!

Anyway I love Janeway she is the best Captain ever IMO, she can kick ass when she needs to and still be compassionate.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
S

Stonelesscutter

Voyager was a good show that in my opinion could have carried on a lot longer.
The end of season 7 is so terribly rushed. It's obvious that the writers got word that the series was going to be cancelled so they had to make an ending to it.
7 Seasons of trying to get closer to earth after having been more than 70000 lightyears away and then when they're just about halfway they conveniently find a Borg superwormhole. Yuck.
Ofcourse it's still better than just leaving the storyline hanging with the crew halfway home, but more seasons would have been the better option.

Tropicana

Council Member
Back then, having 7 seasons was the norm, so I can see why it was rushed. With the finale, I didn't have an issue with the Transwarp Hub as the premise, but I did not like the whole Chakotay and Seven relationship; it was so random and so irrelevant.

S

Stonelesscutter

I didn't like Chakotay from the start.
And I especially didn't like him when he got his hands on seven!

Tropicana

Council Member
He's not the best character IMO. He is a bad omen in shuttlecrafts too, when he's on one, bad things tend to happen.

Don't get me started about his hair! In S1, he started off with some grey by S7, he was jet black.

Tropicana

Council Member
I haven't seen Robert Beltran in other roles so can't say whether he is a good or bad actor. I'm sure he is good.

Regarding Chakotay character, I felt he should have been with Janeway; they make a good team, and in most cases, they know each other's shorthands and sense each other's feelings; sure there are times, their stubbornness would get in the way, but the two were made for one another.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I haven't seen Robert Beltran in other roles so can't say whether he is a good or bad actor. I'm sure he is good.

Regarding Chakotay character, I felt he should have been with Janeway; they make a good team, and in most cases, they know each other's shorthands and sense each other's feelings; sure there are times, their stubbornness would get in the way, but the two were made for one another.
I was a chakotay/janeway shipper. they seemed good together and had great chemistry! :D

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If you're going to ship then go for the gusto, Harry Kim and the Borg Queen.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
How about Neelix and a food replicator?

S

Stonelesscutter

If you're going to ship then go for the gusto, Harry Kim and the Borg Queen.

Just imagine the Borg queen bent over...
and Harry nervously standing behind her looking for his...

S

Stonelesscutter

12" rubber cock which Mallozzi had stolen from him before they left port.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob