Star Trek 4 - Possible story lines leaked!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Star Trek 4 will probably be the most NuTrek of NuTrek of the last three movies. After Roberto Orci gave us the NuKlingons (Blingons) and showed us their new Klingon Fleetwood Brougham Warbirds in Star Trek 3: The Transformers, stories began circulating around about the possible story for Star Trek 4, with the working title Star Trek: What Five Year Mission?

So, what is it about?

Well, as we know from the past three films, Transwarp Beaming is now standard Starfleet technology. Scotty is now the Commodore of Starfleet and has schools named after him and his statue is twice as tall as Zephram Cochran's statue and is covered in gold leaf. After all, his Transwarp Beaming was as much of a leap in technology as warp drive was. Most of Starfleet's starships have been mothballed or given to less fortunate species who still have to use starships to get from one star to another. Drone ships now maintain transwarp transporter relay arrays throughout the Milky Way, in all of the quadrants and partially outside of the galaxy to the isolated globular clusters orbiting the Milky Way. With Transwarp Beaming, the first of these arrays were simply transbeamed into position from earth. The rest of the relays were deployed by drones transbeamed from those, and so on. It took only one year to cover the whole galaxy.

for sale.jpg

In Star Trek 4: What Five Year Mission?, Spock and Uhura finally get married. Oh, I can't wait to see it! Word has it that Scotty's crusty friend will play a major role in this film. Starfleet refused to immortalize him with a statue, but he does make the rank of Admiral. He becomes a breeder of prized tribbles, and marries a beautiful Gorn girl. Word has it this is his last appearance in NuTrek. I am sad to see him go. :(

download.jpg

In this movie, earth becomes the envy of all other species in the galaxy including the Borg which have now been alerted that this technology exists, because the transwarp transporter relay arrays started appearing in Borg space and could not be assimilated. The Borg are making plans to assimilate the technology and earth, and they send a cube. But earth detects the cube approaching, and they simply transbeam it into the Beta Quadrant. This attempt motivated Scotty to invent Invisible Neutronium Shielding technology which creates an invisible shell of Neutronium (the hardest element known) around any object, even entire planets. Isn't that clever? OMG Orci is brilliant! This sounds like it might even trump the scene in Star Trek 3: The Transformers, when Chekhov transbeamed an asteroid onto the capital city of Kro'nos, eliminating the Klingon threat! That was so cool.

intodarkness8.jpg

To address the uproar over the topless scene we saw in Star Trek 3, when Carol Marcus got drunk on Romulan Ale and lifted her blouse, the writers have decided to tone down the shallow way females have been portrayed in Star Trek since 2009, using them for just their bodies and having them wear skimpy outfits for no reason. No more of that! So, they have decided to introduce a new character named Bhangme Nou.

strfleetbimbo.png

She has multiple Ph.Ds in Astrophysics, Xenobiology, Archaeology, Music, Culinary Arts, Kama Sutra, Backgammon and Cosmetology. This is a big step for women in the new Star Trek. I, for one, am very excited. Her role in this has to do with McCoy's emerging work on the Implantable Kahn Blood Reanimation Device, which we will see sometime in this movie. Supposedly, it is activated when it detects that the host body is dead, and then releases a dose of Kahn's blood which brings the host back to life.

But the real buzz centers around the new teen characters we saw introduced in Star Trek 3: The Transformers. We have the Vulcan Shon, and his Vulcan girlfriend T'Misty, and we have earth teens Madison and Tyler. Word has it they have major roles in this film, and location shots in Beverly Hills and New Jersey are being discussed. Rumor has it that Kim Kardashian might have a cameo role in the film as a mute. There will be lots of drama and interpersonal dialogue and jealousy and sex and angst. Can't wait!

:joy:

Do I have to tell anybody this is parody? :P[/quote]

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

Im jumping around excited about this! This looks GREAT! It's dark, it's science, intrigue, HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Real Trek!!!
Here is the story from their website. I also noticed that most of these human actors played as a klingons before
Star Trek: Axanar is a ground breaking independent film that proves the idea that a studio doesn’t need to spend millions of dollars to produce a feature quality production. Axanar will be the first non-CBS/Paramount produced Star Trek to look and feel like a true Star Trek movie.

The story of Garth of Izar, a character only seen in one episode of the original Star Trek, is one writer/producer Alec Peters first wrote 20 years ago. It wasn’t until 3 years ago, after playing Garth in the well known Star Trek: Phase II fan film, did Alec turn the story into a screenplay.

But making a fan film was not of interest to Alec. A veteran entrepreneur and a 2004 Ernst & Young Entreprenuer of the Year winner, Alec decided that if he was going to make Axanar, it needed to look like a real film. So Alec recruited his good friend Christian Gossett. A visual artist whose ground breaking graphic novel “The Red Star” includes James Cameron and Ridley Scott among his fans. His first short film has won several awards on the film festival circuit and his second film looks like it has Oscar potential in the short film category.

Axanar has already begun to attract attention from Star Trek fans who want to see something new and innovative that honors the Star Trek they grew up on. If hundreds of thousands of fans are willing to see fan films that recreate TOS (The Original Series), then there is a huge appetite for something new and original and professionally made.

Axanar will start shooting in March 2014 and be released Winter 2014.

If you are interested in learning more, you can read our FAQ or check out our Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/StarTrekAxanar

Source:http://startrekaxanar.com/about/

They've raised 100,000 bucks for it https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/194429923/star-trek-prelude-to-axanar

Last edited:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Wait ... what? There was a 3rd Star Trek rebooted universe film?

Star Trek 2009
Star Trek: Into the Garbage
Star Trek: ????

Are you sure you don't mean Star Trek 3?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Wait ... what? There was a 3rd Star Trek rebooted universe film?

Star Trek 2009
Star Trek: Into the Garbage
Star Trek: ????

Are you sure you don't mean Star Trek 3?

Did you click the spoiler? :) I had to choose Star Trek 4 because I already know Star trek 3 is going to suck, but will get yet another film with Orci at the helm. I think if 3 bombs (relative to the other two), 4 will be the last or might not happen. Hopefully around that time a series is on the air. Im loving that trailer posted by Chevron Atlantis. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Did you click the spoiler? :) I had to choose Star Trek 4 because I already know Star trek 3 is going to suck, but will get yet another film with Orci at the helm. I think if 3 bombs (relative to the other two), 4 will be the last or might not happen. Hopefully around that time a series is on the air. Im loving that trailer posted by Chevron Atlantis. :)

Oops! I saw this on my phone and didn't notice the spoiler tag. :icon_lol:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk