Squee quotes

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
SGRocks has suggested we need a thread for the latest squee "quote". they must have hyperbole and be real quotes. have at it people.

edit-- we should post where the quotes were found (GW, syfy, etc...)

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Well let's get started. Maybe the most ridiculous squees will entitle the squeer to qualify for the RAC80 Rabid list. Hold on, I think I hear a squee or two right now! :lol:

AWESOME! i honestly don’t think i can wait that long - kellx | June 29 @ 3:52 pm

OMGZ! Why do they have to tease me? Now I am peeing in my pants with my tail wagging waiting for the next season!!!! - blistna | July 1 @ 12:35 am

Insomnium

GateFans Cadet
Couple of questions:

1. How Recent does it have to be?

2. What specific type of quotes are you looking for? I mean like, the ones the repeat the same buzzwords Ad nauseam? Ones where they actively engage in bashing SG1/SGA and/or it's fans? Or what?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Insomnium said:
Couple of questions:

1. How Recent does it have to be?

2. What specific type of quotes are you looking for? I mean like, the ones the repeat the same buzzwords Ad nauseam? Ones where they actively engage in bashing SG1/SGA and/or it's fans? Or what?

1. whenever the post was made...just one you find nauseating.

2. I would say the ones that literally drool or get orgasmic over sgpoo. you know the kind they make you gag. :<<

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

This is one I found on JM's blog from back in March, Major D. Davis squeeing his little, cotton socks off about (presumably the season 1.5 trailer) it's quite sick-making so I thought it could go here. Also I notice the post above his is by a certain malibunextyear :P

It's also worth noting that I highlighted the word "OMG" as this is the word that truly solidifies a comment as a sick-making squee.

Attachments

• Squee.jpg
    Squee.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 186

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
I thought BJS's mom wasn't reading the Blog anymore...

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Yea, but Jmozz posted that in his big angry rant in 2009...guess she couldn't keep away

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Jmozz is quite probably going to make writing history. Years from now, students in writing classes will learn about his foibles and how to have a thick enough skin and be more than secure enough in their work (and sexuality?) to deal with criticism in a calm and rash manner.

Instead, he calls his potential fans "idiots." Seriously. is there not an MGM executive sharpening a knife somewhere to cut these guys off? Just... why?

The LOOOOOOONG haul has cost SGU how many viewers since its premiere? A million?That's more than a third of its initial viewing audience :P With Season 2 being as lobotomizing as season 1, that LOOOOOONG haul will more than likely translate to the TV equivalent of premature ejaculation!