South Park: The Stick of Truth

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Who here enjoys South Park?

I do. If you do too, then I would recommend giving the game South Park: The Stick of Truth a try. Right from the start, it makes you feel as if you're actually IN South Park as a main character who was never in the show. Many familiar things will pass you by over the course of the game. It feels authentic.

I've played the game before on PC and am currently playing it on PlayStation. In fact, I'm playing it through for the second time in a row on the PlayStation, because I'm a sucker for those platinum trophies and thus I want to try to get all the achievements. If you like the show, you won't regret buying this game. I've also bought the second South Park game, The Fractured But Whole, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm sure I'll enjoy that one too, but I want to get all of the first game out of the way first.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Does the game allow you to explore whether it is true that Gingers have no Soul?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Not specifically. Though there are gingers in the game, and there is also a specific achievement one can get related to them, called "Daywalker".

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Not specifically. Though there are gingers in the game, and there is also a specific achievement one can get related to them, called "Daywalker".

:icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I just want new episodes. They have been slacking since the Pandemic Special. :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
South Park is very hit and miss nowadays.