So I was doing some googling...

b-dubya

GateFans Noob
about some SGU stuff and came across this GW thread from November 2009. I had never read it. It has nothing we all haven't read either here, in other threads at GW, TVbtN, etc, but I had some fun reading it, so I leave the link to you.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/71000-Mallozzi-s-attitude

Lot of gems:

"Also, way to generalize the entire board into a "nazi regime that only tolarates positive SGU comments". Have you been reading this board?"

"If I like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.
If I don't like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.
Oh, wait a minute I can change the channel."

"if you don't like Universe, watch something else and stop creating threads to say how terrible it is. Por favor y gracias."

"why the hell should they do it? Ratings are good. No need for any change."

"besides, few complainers on GW won't change anything"

"Stargate is what ever the creators say it is. You can take it or you can leave it."

"Why don't you just change the channel or rewatch some of those SG1 and SGA episodes that you do like?"

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
about some SGU stuff and came across this GW thread from November 2009. I had never read it. It has nothing we all haven't read either here, in other threads at GW, TVbtN, etc, but I had some fun reading it, so I leave the link to you.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/71000-Mallozzi-s-attitude

Lot of gems:

"Also, way to generalize the entire board into a "nazi regime that only tolarates positive SGU comments". Have you been reading this board?"

"If I like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.
If I don't like what I've seen thus far, I'll get more of it.
Oh, wait a minute I can change the channel."

"if you don't like Universe, watch something else and stop creating threads to say how terrible it is. Por favor y gracias."

"why the hell should they do it? Ratings are good. No need for any change."

"besides, few complainers on GW won't change anything"

"Stargate is what ever the creators say it is. You can take it or you can leave it."

"Why don't you just change the channel or rewatch some of those SG1 and SGA episodes that you do like?"

My My, how some attitudes have changed in a year.........:puke:
images

And just for Seasonal fun:
images

heisenberg

Earl Grey
seriously WOW! I can't see why they would close a thread that's definitively correct? It's not a person attack at all, it's pointing out flaws in his(JM) bullshitting. What a shame really. He(JM) ruined stargate and now he(JM) wants to kill it off by not listening to any criticism and just censoring any sort of negativity towards SGu. I hate it when people who gets so popular do this, they simply don't listen to fans anymore.
I can name so many people who have done this.

In the end the idiot needs to realize that, we are the fucking viewers, show us what we want to watch.