The Belle of the Ball
My sympathy for the people in Ottawa. I heard the soldier has since died. :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2804943/Mom-Canada-suspect-I-cry-victims-not-son.html

Immigration official mother of Canadian gunman says she's only mourning his victims and not her Muslim convert son
  • Susan Bibeau, the mother of Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, said in an emotional interview on Thursday that she did not know what to say to the victims
  • She is on the country's immigration board
  • Her son had had his passport seized by the government before he carried out his shooting spree at the Parliament on Wednesday
  • He fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, 24, by the National War Memorial then opened fire inside the building - before he was shot dead

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
http://abcnews.go.com/International/questions-linger-ottawa-shooting-rampage/story?id=26395060

This is why it is becoming imperative to ban Islam in the Western nations.

Not sure you'd be able to ban it . It would only go underground and could create more fanatics or even have support from bleeding hearts saying it is there right to be able to practice there faith . In all honesty I am not a fan of any faith . They all have there dark side and it disturbs me when people become so twisted by there belief as to do the violent acts we now see the world over .

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Not sure you'd be able to ban it . It would only go underground and could create more fanatics or even have support from bleeding hearts saying it is there right to be able to practice there faith . In all honesty I am not a fan of any faith . They all have there dark side and it disturbs me when people become so twisted by there belief as to do the violent acts we now see the world over .

When it comes to Islam, you are dealing with the same issue whether it is underground or in the open. Islam is a radical religion, compared to the concept of Western freedom. They are in direct opposition, and they cannot coexist peacefully. All Muslims are commanded by their religion to convert all non-Muslims, or either kill them or drive them away. The globe is a closed space, so where do they expect to drive them? Im not a fan of any faith, but only one of them is my mortal enemy and that is Islam.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
When it comes to Islam, you are dealing with the same issue whether it is underground or in the open. Islam is a radical religion, compared to the concept of Western freedom. They are in direct opposition, and they cannot coexist peacefully. All Muslims are commanded by their religion to convert all non-Muslims, or either kill them or drive them away. The globe is a closed space, so where do they expect to drive them? Im not a fan of any faith, but only one of them is my mortal enemy and that is Islam.

Sigh.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Islam is the one Abrahamic religion that did not get the "Don't be a dick" memo.
ROFLMFAO!!!

Took Christianity a few hundred years, reformation, and a age of enlightenment to get the memo as well.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
ROFLMFAO!!!

Took Christianity a few hundred years, reformation, and a age of enlightenment to get the memo as well.

Islam was on the Short Bus, and so are all Muslims.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
And a few more years to leave little boys alone . Every faith has it's creepiness and I trust none .

They're not leaving little boys alone. Haven't you been following the news out of the US? It seems like a national religious pastime for the clergy.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
A few more years could mean future or past tense . In this case it means future .

Well, since the past has already happened, stating "a few more years" in your context implies the future. However, the word "few" is the unrealistically optimistic word here. It would take total abolishment.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Mental illness in a world with religion and firearms is a frightening thing. :moody: