SGU or Lost, BSG, Voyager opps

Odyssey

GateFans Noob
So TPTB, sitting there in the "thinking room" and they ponder..."How can we make a new series and attract people from other shows"....the silent pause rings out an idea "**** it let's just copy that shit"

So what do they do to pull together the steaming pile of dog shit? Let's see their ingredients they used:

• 1: Add a few props and names from Stargate = Check
  • 2: Better add a Stargate but change it to a new look for the WOW factor = Check
  • 3: Add drama to situations that require no drama = Check
  • 4: Rip off Star Trek Voyager, cue the Lubrication alliance now we have two crews working towards the same goal..getting home? = Check
  • 5: Copy lost, yeah get the fat guy involved but let's spin it... umm i shall call him... Eli! = Check
  • 6: We need a whore, cue Chloe = Check
  • 7: Add the communication stones so we can spend more time on earth and the players on-board can get their booty calls = Check
  • 8: Make sure nothing good from previous Stargate series/films is used other then the name and the spinning round "thing"... change the color too! = Check

Ok people last but not least, Now time to piss off and abandon all the fans from fanbase..we dont need them! (oh and when mentioning anything related to SGU, use the term "grittier for the squee effect!")

Put this altogether and what do you have = Stargate EWWWW or better known as SGU - Stargate Unrelated

Let us all thank TPTB for giving us such a poor excuse of show. Let us thank them for pissing on all of us fans who stood by the franchise all these years.

OH NO!! i think i may feel the wrath of someone's mother soon. Now that's way WAY worse then wiping your ass with a klingons forehead!

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

So TPTB, sitting there in the "thinking room" and they ponder..."How can we make a new series and attract people from other shows"....the silent pause rings out an idea "**** it let's just copy that shit"

So what do they do to pull together the steaming pile of dog shit? Let's see their ingredients they used:

• 1: Add a few props and names from Stargate = Check
  • 2: Better add a Stargate but change it to a new look for the WOW factor = Check
  • 3: Add drama to situations that require no drama = Check
  • 4: Rip off Star Trek Voyager, cue the Lubrication alliance now we have two crews working towards the same goal..getting home? = Check
  • 5: Copy lost, yeah get the fat guy involved but let's spin it... umm i shall call him... Eli! = Check
  • 6: We need a whore, cue Chloe = Check
  • 7: Add the communication stones so we can spend more time on earth and the players on-board can get their booty calls = Check
  • 8: Make sure nothing good from previous Stargate series/films is used other then the name and the spinning round "thing"... change the color too! = Check

Ok people last but not least, Now time to piss off and abandon all the fans from fanbase..we dont need them! (oh and when mentioning anything related to SGU, use the term "grittier for the squee effect!")

Put this altogether and what do you have = Stargate EWWWW or better known as SGU - Stargate Unrelated

Let us all thank TPTB for giving us such a poor excuse of show. Let us thank them for pissing on all of us fans who stood by the franchise all these years.

OH NO!! i think i may feel the wrath of someone's mother soon. Now that's way WAY worse then wiping your ass with a klingons forehead!

You forgot to add cheesy-ass MTV style music videos & folk music montages too :P

Deity59

GateFans Noob
Don't forget shaky cam from BSG, It's not sci-fi, uh excuse me, syfy, if there is no shaky cam.