S

Stonelesscutter

Oh my god!!
Atlantis has been cancelled?!?
Nooooo...
This can't be happening!

deco

GateFans Noob
Overmind. Hey I'm just checking in for the night. I noticed that you are trying to educate the newbs but it is almost a lost cause my man. I don't know if you remember our discussion about membership count but until the show comes back on and everyone remembers how terrible this show is there isn't any point in convincing the one or two stooges who accidentally found this site. Unfortunately they are going to have to be convinced by their own friends when they are the only ones left watching the show.

But I like the fact that you still try. It must be tough arguing the same points over and over again. Too bad you can't summarize the debate inside of three paragraphs. Oh well you can fix stupid. Cheers!

at least he trys, but i agree for some ppl is a lost case

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Bring out the gimp

Yes, I like to look at the train-wreck/short-bus that is SGUsucks.com
So sue me, lol.....:icon_cool:

Think I found Calibos real avatar: sguTroll.jpg

Someone on FB with a sense of humour actually. BTW where is dickwad today?

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Obama's opponents also made some videos. There was one anti-Obama video that had the audio of children singing their praises to Obama matched up against the video of a particularly poignant scene from the movie Cabaret.

Where are the SGU fans on this diagram?

dantes_internet.jpg

:rotflmao:

Lol, I believe the level named "People who frequently ask to be mods" could be ascribed to the late AdamTM could it not? lol.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I love this! Definitely 1st circle!

Obama's opponents also made some videos. There was one anti-Obama video that had the audio of children singing their praises to Obama matched up against the video of a particularly poignant scene from the movie Cabaret.

Where are the SGU fans on this diagram?

dantes_internet.jpg

:rotflmao:

I say they live in the 1st Circle (Newbs in Limbo and the Willfully Ignorant). They so dont have a clue about their show, what genre it belongs to, what the characters represent, and how this ship is not "obviously Ancient in design". Great diagram!