Sega's bright idea!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
okay boys, how many of you will go for this?
TOKYO –developer Sega hopes to make a splash with a new console that allows men to play games while using urinals.
The Sega "Toylet" features a screen mounted above a urinal wall that is equipped with pressure sensors. The unit's five games are controlled by the pressure the user imparts on the urinal, The (London) Daily Telegraph reported Thursday. ITN said hundreds have already been sold to restaurants and pubs throughout Japan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012...nal-video-game/?intcmp=features#ixzz1k1f1hah5

:laughing:gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "play with yourself!" :rotflmao:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
ill give it a go! could allways use something to pass the time while i urinate :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
okay boys, how many of you will go for this?

:laughing:gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "play with yourself!" :rotflmao:

Ah HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am still not over the totally cool Osama Bin Laden urinal cakes which were places in urinals so you could urinate on his face. :) (not kidding here folks!). These cakes were in every sports bar Men's room in Redondo Beach.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Ah HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am still not over the totally cool Osama Bin Laden urinal cakes which were places in urinals so you could urinate on his face. :) (not kidding here folks!). These cakes were in every sports bar Men's room in Redondo Beach.

you were a marine right? once a marine always a marine! ;)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Only in Japan . They are so into stuff like that :facepalm:
heard abut the new trend they have?

taking pics of girls looking sexy while either kissing or licking doorhandles.. and no i aint maiking it up..

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Ah HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

It seems that there are companies that will customize such things.

http://peepeeface.com/

Red Mage

Boney

taking pics of girls looking sexy while either kissing or licking doorhandles.. and no i aint maiking it up..

Doorhandles are some of the dirtiest, nastiest objects on the planet, I would want nothing to do with those girls :puke:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

Oh, hell, there's an adult site out there called something along the lines of "UK Balloon Girls".

Never looked at it, and never want to. I only heard about it because I know someone who had to maintain their internet servers.