Season 3's Cliffhanger - Spoilers

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
1063237057_6hMUb-M-1.jpg

I loved this episode. It was something very different than they've done in the past.

Lots of action, Castle calling Beckett out on how she's been about relationships.

I had a friend over tonight to watch this episode with my daughter and myself. It was fun to have someone else here to gasp and squee at things.

I commented to my friend that I would hope they would have at least filmed the opening to season 4 right on the heals of finishing up the end of this episode. Of course, that presupposes that next season will begin right on the heels of this one.

I rather hope it does.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
"panting" that was some ep wasn't it? no a moment of "down time"! "pants some more" It really made you think! and I loved when they discovered who the third cop was! "still panting" and the final scene....OMG!!!!!!! yeah snookie has gotten me hooked! :D

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
We made a dinner of it. Steak, rice and wine. Oh, and cake. (There must always be cake)

We're still stunned by the night's events.

From what I have seen today, this was Castle's second highest rated episode since the show started, and the highest rated season finale thus far. I'm curious to see the final numbers for the night.

S

Stonelesscutter

I can't believe they ended it how they did!

First Montgommery dies and then they end the season with Beckett lying bleeding in Castle's arms after being shot.
I saw that Montgommery thing coming a long time ago by the way. It was in his eyes.