Science Channel to Debut 'Firefly' Reunion

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...union-browncoats-unite-science-channel-370902

The network will present three panels at the October event, including the premiere footage from San Diego Comic-Con's reunion panel "Browncoats Unite."

firefly_cast.jpg

*more at the link

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I had to break some hearts over the weekend from people who thought the special meant the show was coming back.

I am looking forward to seeing the special, but am not looking forward to seeing the resulting "Bring Back Firefly" mania that will result.

Apparently, everyone involved with the show would have to leave whatever they might be working on now to make that happen. I just don't think that's a reasonable thing to ask of them.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Especially considering that Nathan Fillon (Castle), Gina Torres (Suits) and Morena Baccarin (Homeland) are all currently starring in weekly TV series.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Especially considering that Nathan Fillon (Castle), Gina Torres (Suits) and Morena Baccarin (Homeland) are all currently starring in weekly TV series.
Exactly my point.

While I wasn't able to see the anniversary panel (which still hurts to this day), I understand that Gina was unable to attend the panel. I'm assuming she was in the middle of filming her new show.