S06E05 - "The Rebel Flesh" (S32E05)

Tropicana

Council Member
605.png

Synopsis:

The Doctor must prevent civil war when doppelgangers are liberated from their human originals.

Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5PcAuHhbk

Airdates:

UK: BBC One, Saturday 21 May 2011, 6:45PM
US: BBC America, Saturday 21 May 2011, 9PM/8PM Central
CAN: Space, Saturday 21 May 2011, 8PM/7PM Central
AUS: ABC 1, Saturday 28 May 2011, 7:30PM

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I found this to be a rather enjoyable episode, though unsurprisingly it failed to live up to the fantastic one we got last week. But since it's a two parter, most of it was just build up for next week with setting up the whole "us against them" thing. Looking forward to the continuation!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Nice episode - can't wait to see how they wrap it up. :cool:

Tropicana

Council Member
I found this to be a rather enjoyable episode, though unsurprisingly it failed to live up to the fantastic one we got last week. But since it's a two parter, most of it was just build up for next week with setting up the whole "us against them" thing. Looking forward to the continuation!
Ditto. Interesting build up, hope next week's conclusion doesn't let us down. :)

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
Usually I hate the non-arc related two parters, but I quite enjoyed this. The Doctor seemed to know about the future of the gangers so that's interesting; it seems he was trying to avoid whatever problems they might cause in the future. Plus the ending was cool if predictable. I really can't wait to see what this season is building up to, the break in the middle is terrible!

Looking forward to next week.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That was ok episode, figured one of the other doppelganger would be Rory or the Doctor. I know they're going for sort of an arc, but they really do make it episodic. Guess I was hoping for a little more with the lady in the walls thing instead of a little cameo portion of it showing up. Doesn't really add to a build-up to me, more like it's just there.