S04E04 - Miracle Day: "Escape to L.A."

Tropicana

Council Member
1222.png

Synopsis:

The fight against PhiCorp takes the Torchwood team to California, where a trap is waiting. Meanwhile, Oswald and Jilly find themselves with an enemy of their own.

Preview:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk2u70_torchwood-miracle-day-1-04-escape-to-l-a-trailer_shortfilms

Airdates:

US: Starz Channel, Friday 29 July 2011, 10PM ET
CAN: Space Channel, Saturday 30 July 2011, 9:10PM ET
UK: BBC One, Thursday 04 August 2011, 9PM

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
5th of august on BBC? WTF!!... anyway that explains why i couldnt find the episode this morning... guess ill have to wait til tomorrow to see it then :)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
son of a... 4 episodes in and we havnt leanred anything yet... seriously they are pushing it..

episode was ok tho but man this is getting booooooooooring...

Tropicana

Council Member
Really hope Ep05 onwards starts revealing major-ass answers, like who "They" are.

I definitely did enjoy the car crushing scene, and the whole eye blinking inside. Thought it was nifty and sadistic.

Leo(T.C.K.)

GateFans Noob
Actually I don't think it's as bad as I thought, for some reason I am enjoying this more than Children of Earth but they would really better bring in more episodic stuff back.
But I do like the characters in this one actually. Doesn't feel exactly like Torchwood though and it's more drama plus action than anything so far, but I did enjoy it, apart from some dull places and the fact that it really does not make much sense for Jack to be mortal again.