Role-playing, Tabletop games and Card games

G

Graybrew1

I've played scrabble, risk, monopoly, catan, and probably a few more. Really only play scrabble now if I get a chance. Would be cool if scrabble was a game here.

I propose graybrew roleplay as a nudist. *crosses fingers* lol

:smiley-lala:

No frakin Way.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
hmmm, hard to picture a Cthulhu game, especially when it usually ends in death and destruction. Unless he's treated as a regular monster or zelda boss type thing?

It does usually end in death and destruction, unless you can stop the cultists :)

Wizkids did a game called "horrorclix", it's no longer in production, but you could probably find the stuff fairly easily online or at a local gaming store:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HorrorClix

G

Graybrew1

Breaking my balls Graybrew, breaking my balls. I mean heart, *cough*

Careful Mzzz, you are going to get us thrown into FH with you being so......................frisky tonight. :biggrin:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Me? Frisky? Never. I'm a model for all children.

Yeah, these ones:

children-of-the-corn.jpg

G

Graybrew1

Quiet you. Don't believe her children. Now, everyone step into the ring of fire, don't worry kids, you should definitely try this at home. *feeds kids to Cthulhu*

As long as they are Role playing...............................:biggrin:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
So I can assume we have no other "gamers" here besides Joelist and myself?

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
So I can assume we have no other "gamers" here besides Joelist and myself?
Sorry, I'm the kind of nerd that likes to sit back and watch the world burn. Why are you asking though? I've played dnd twice, never finished. People I played with broke the game. Prefer scrabble haha.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Sorry, I'm the kind of nerd that likes to sit back and watch the world burn. Why are you asking though? I've played dnd twice, never finished. People I played with broke the game. Prefer scrabble haha.

Just curious dude, thats all :)

How did they "break" the game?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Made modified characters that were eventually going to be stronger than gods.

Ahh, all the skill of playing poker with a stacked deck, no wonder you got bored (or disinclined to play)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ahh, all the skill of playing poker with a stacked deck, no wonder you got bored (or disinclined to play)
Nah, the guy in charge made it interesting though and custom made enemies exploiting our weaknesses. But he just made a really long story, and dragged on with too much formalities. Also, it was the summer, I had an internship among other things going on, it was kind of hard to get everyone to get together and sit down and play. Boston was too fun.