Resurrecting the Wooly Mammoth

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I did not read this article myself, but I came across it and thought of this thread. So perhaps this is of interest to some.

https://www.universal-sci.com/headl...urrecting-mammoths-help-stop-arctic-emissions
yes, that is what is talked about in the VICE clip i posted

they already have bison and some type of wild musk ox type thing eating away up there...the mammoth would be their 'heavy hitter'

using large herbivores to chew down growth and keep trees from growing. this scheme is partnered wit ha massive forestry clear cutting

btw, scotland is also clear cutting huge amounts of forest to restore peat bogs to 'save the planet'
NO, they are not. China is just resourceful, not advanced. Nothing in China is advanced from my perspective. Not their society, not their people or their infrastructure or their educational systems or politics. They are the richest third world nation on earth, but they are not anywhere near as advanced. That they build ships and planes and military weapons on stolen US technology does not make them advanced, just resourceful.

So here is another reason for bringing this back. Apparently the stampede compacts the soil which contains snow which is a good insulator thus lowering the temperature. Interesting findings.