heisenberg

Earl Grey
RedDwarf.jpg

40617_red_dwarf_craig_and_danny.jpg

AgzFPHNCEAU1d_Z.jpg

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/12/red-dwarf/

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Looks cool! I am totally unfamiliar with Red Dwarf. What is it, and is it worth doing a catchup on the show?

You know, for some reason I just assumed that you of all people would be a big "Red Dwarf" fan. I don't know why I thought that but I just did.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Looks cool! I am totally unfamiliar with Red Dwarf. What is it, and is it worth doing a catchup on the show?

Dude! Red Dwarf is, IMO, among the best comedy sci-fi shows of all time. The entire series is on Netflix. Totally worth a catchup.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

Errrr
PIMPSLAPS OM1
EVEN I will come out of "hiding" to say that.
If you never watch ANY show I have suggested in these last 2 years, SMEGGING WATCH RED DWARF!!
toybox200654-10_1146645230.jpg

(Or Mr Flibble will get you)​

B

Backstep

Errrr
PIMPSLAPS OM1
If you never watch ANY show I have suggested in these last 2 years, SMEGGING WATCH RED DWARF!!

Hiding? I thought you were vacationing in the city of R'lyeh buying up prime Real Estate.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Errrr
PIMPSLAPS OM1

Stay out of hiding GF! Okay, so with all of you noodging me to watch it, I will give it a go. I think I may need to carve out a day to catch up to the whole thing. :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Errrr
PIMPSLAPS OM1

:laughing::rotflmao::lol:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Hiding? I thought you were vacationing in the city of R'lyeh buying up prime Real Estate.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

ROTFLMFAO!! :D

Unfortunately, the overheads on non Euclidian arcitecture at the bottom of the ocean are freaking murder, Father Dagon always wants his cut, and it ain't money he wants a cut of.............:D

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I've been catching up on this show on Netflix. :laughing:

SciphonicStranger

Isn't it just the best? :)

I am up to season 7 now. I feel like a total smeg-head for not keeping up with this show after it first came out. :redface:

SciphonicStranger

I should be up to season 9 soon - any of you other smeg-heads up for a mini-rewatch? :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I should be up to season 9 soon - any of you other smeg-heads up for a mini-rewatch? :)

S9 is the telemovies which I don't think are avaliable out here to buy :(

I think we should forward RD as the weekly rewatch to replace Firefly TBH, 2 eps a sitting will get us through pretty much a season per month.
What say you Gray?

SciphonicStranger

Well, I am caught up now. Back to Earth was sort of awkward IMO. Maybe it was the missing laugh track, IDK.

Anyway it looks like re-watches will be tough as Netflix is dropping this show on February 1st. :mad: