Red Dwarf is back for a new series... with all your favourite characters set to return

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Coronation star Craig Charles has stunned Red Dwarf fans by revealing the cult sci-fi show is set to return to our screens for a brand new series next year.
The futuristic BBC comedy - which featured Charles, 46, as Dave Lister, the last remaining human alive - originally ran for eight series over an eleven year period before it was axed in 1999.

Many fans lamented the loss of the sci-fi show, which saw the motley crew of the Red Dwarf mining space ship floating through space with Lister desperate to return to earth, alongside his hologram bunk-mate Rimmer, Holly the computer and the ever cool Cat.

article-0-041C98160000044D-829_468x312.jpg
Heading back to Earth: Craig Charles has revealed Red Dwarf will be back for a new series, which the cast will start filming next year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ig-Charles-confirms-Red-Dwarf-new-series.html

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Talking about Dwarf makes me sad now :(
I saw this yesterday and I was going to post it, but yeah, miss my "boys from the Dwarf"

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
sweet, been going through it for the first time. It's good funny, very out of the box. Good stuff, also Rimmer's a smeghead. lol

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Excellent !!! This should be good for a laugh . The original always made me split my sides !!!

B

Backstep

Waiting with baited breath to see what the Grim Reaper does to Rimmer for kicking him in the crotch :rotflmao: