RAMPAGE a new take on KONG?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The Rock and Amy Pond are okay, but the unfunny colon polyps bookending them have got to go.

View attachment 33680

You need them as "redshirts" and comic relief. :) The only thing I don't like is that the players go completely into the game from the beginning.

You need them as "redshirts" and comic relief. :) The only thing I don't like is that the players go completely into the game from the beginning.

They aren't red shirts because they won't die. You know they won't. It's guaranteed that they live. And as for being comic relief, being an annoying twat isn't comedic.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

They release all these movies but who has the money to watch every single one or the time?

Money? :) I will pay when I want to see a good movie which would not be done justice on my home theater system, but why would I want to waste good money on a crappy film whose only purpose is to milk concession stand revenue and send me home frustrated and feeling raped?

hRDiCwA.gif

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
My library loans out movies for FREE! ;)

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
For those who don't remember, Mighty Joe was a 12 foot highland gorilla that weighed 2,000 pounds and was a love interest of Terry Moore.

From what I have read of the show's pedigree, yes, it was written by some of the "Kong" crowd.