Questions you would ask the cast and staff of SGU

Betty_Buttsecks

GateFans Noob
If you were given the opportunity to interview anyone in the SGU cast or writing/producing staff what are some of the questions you would pose to them?

Here's a few from me.

To David Blue -- Are Eli's tits props they have you wear for sympathy/comedic effect, or are they natural? Also, if natural why don't you duct tape them down at least?

To Brian J. Smith -- Can you ask your mother to please wear a smaller skirt so we can see you?

To the guy who plays Col. Young -- Is that confused look that Young constantly wears derived from method acting skills or does it come naturally?

JohnSN7

GateFans Noob
I would ask...

There's so much to ask. I know a bunch of you want to ask Wright, Cooper, and/or Mallozzi questions. And you certainly have more right to do so than I do, so I'll let you handle them.

I would ask whoever does the lighting "What were you thinking?"

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I'd ask questions related to the show and their acting - not ones that directly attack the actors and have nothing to do with SGU. Just saying...

tetrion

GateFans Noob
There's so much to ask. I know a bunch of you want to ask Wright, Cooper, and/or Mallozzi questions. And you certainly have more right to do so than I do, so I'll let you handle them.

I would ask whoever does the lighting "What were you thinking?"

replace 'thinking' with 'snorting', 'smoking' and/or 'popping'.

deco

GateFans Noob
why the writers suck so bad