Princess Beatrice Channels Lovecraft's Cthulhu With Her (Questionably) Keen Fashion Sense...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
G

Graybrew1

Maybe she is really a guy, because we know how well they know how to dress. :P :biggrin:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG...so are these so-called "royals"

Geez, it's a joke boys! :biggrin:

So are these so-called "royals". These gals put the frump in frumpy. If they werent considered royalty by those who acknowledge such things, they would be unmarried wallflowers and virgins.

PRINCESS-BEATRICE-HAT.jpg

That hat....just :facepalm:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Shame on Randy Andy!

I just wondered what their father was thinking...I mean Eugenie is a lovely girl with quite the volumptuous figure and that dress makes her look HORRIBLE...fat, frumpy, and ridiculous! I have seen her in other well-tailored dresses where she looks quite attractive. And Beatrice's dress is very classic, BUT besides the hat--will NOT discuss that horrible hat!--, the color is all wrong for her hair & skin tone. if it had been in a pretty mint green or sky blue she would have been dazzling. Why in hell didn't Andy tell them how ridiculous they looked and to go change? hell my dad would have! :P I just wonder why don't the royals stop each other from looking ridiculous. if their mom had been there, she might have helped, but then she did some pretty atrocious stuff in her time too.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I just wondered what their father was thinking...I mean Eugenie is a lovely girl with quite the volumptuous figure and that dress makes her look HORRIBLE...fat, frumpy, and ridiculous! I have seen her in other well-tailored dresses where she looks quite attractive. And Beatrice's dress is very classic, BUT besides the hat--will NOT discuss that horrible hat!--, the color is all wrong for her hair & skin tone. if it had been in a pretty mint green or sky blue she would have been dazzling. Why in hell didn't Andy tell them how ridiculous they looked and to go change? hell my dad would have! :P I just wonder why don't the royals stop each other from looking ridiculous. if their mom had been there, she might have helped, but then she did some pretty atrocious stuff in her time too.
I really don't think I would have chosen a color so close to her own skin tone. Meh.

I read where someone else said that the hat made them think of a slightly toned down Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Tropicana

Council Member
So agreed - the pair has the worst clothes ever.

But then they are children of Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York - probably the most scandalous members. Prince Andrew and his association to the American billionaire paedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. Then you got Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson and her rather attention-seeking behaviour and questionable business tactics.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I really don't think I would have chosen a color so close to her own skin tone. Meh.

I read where someone else said that the hat made them think of a slightly toned down Flying Spaghetti Monster.

it washed her out terribly!
So agreed - the pair has the worst clothes ever.

But then they are children of Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York - probably the most scandalous members. Prince Andrew and his association to the American billionaire paedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. Then you got Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson and her rather attention-seeking behaviour and questionable business tactics.

yeah true....but fergie's clothes sense these days is really very good !:P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I just couldnt resist creating this.

After seeing that hat, I just had to make this:

wedding_hat_alien.jpg

Let it phone home and be gone from this planet! :rotflmao: