Planet of the Apps *facepalm*

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
OMG I can't believe they called this show planet of the apps :facepalm: . What makes it even worse is that got people like Jessica Alba, Gwyneth paltrow and William wtf? What do they know about coding and computers? I swear apple.
58-wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

:shep_lol::shep_lol::shep_lol::shep_lol::shep_lol::shep_lol::shep_lol:

Sounds like they stole the name from Stephen Colbert.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG I can't believe they called this show planet of the apps :facepalm: . What makes it even worse is that got people like Jessica Alba, Gwyneth paltrow and William wtf? What do they know about coding and computers? I swear apple.
58-wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

OMFG! :shep_lol::smiley-laughing021::crying-028::icon_rotflmao::SmileyLaughingTears::joy::smiley-laughing024::thoranime12:

heisenberg

Earl Grey
58-wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

Apple is trying to compete with Amazon and Netflix to bring in original content and stay relevant. They see that there is a market there and they are trying to bring in an original content, but the show's concept isn't bad, but I question the judges and the overall cheesiness of the show.