Patrick Gilmore (Volker) - Same Ol' Same Ol'

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
This is what I got out of the old SGUS, a place to vent with like-minded people. Not a place to plot destruction and death.

Blaming "Angry SGA Fans" is like what TBTB did with Keller, they blamed all the dislike of her on "Angry Beckett Fans" when that wasn't the case, either. There were more and complex reasons for disliking both SGU and the character.
oh....puts away plans for death and destruction.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
oh....puts away plans for death and destruction.

Don't feel too bad, I mean, they were written in crayon so they probably wouldn't have been taken seriously anyway. :D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Don't feel too bad, I mean, they were written in crayon so they probably wouldn't have been taken seriously anyway. :D
Hey! They weren't written in crayon! I take my plans very seriously! They were written with finger paint.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Patrick Gilmore should now thank us. This has got to be the most attention this glorified "red shirt" has ever received from anyone be they SG-1 or SGA fans, SGU viewers (pro or con) or even just living/breathing humans in general. :icon_lol:

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
This is what I got out of the old SGUS, a place to vent with like-minded people. Not a place to plot destruction and death.

Blaming "Angry SGA Fans" is like what TBTB did with Keller, they blamed all the dislike of her on "Angry Beckett Fans" when that wasn't the case, either. There were more and complex reasons for disliking both SGU and the character.
Exactly. I think you speak for most of us here who were members of SGUS. :)