One Million Dollars!

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
That's how much the full season will cost. :D

Just announced — the price for the entire season DVD (not a ripoff half season) is $34.99 via Amazon discount.

Oh me droogies, it's clear they CAN'T GIVE THIS CRAP AWAY ANYMORE!

Happy Days — Season 2 cancellation HERE WE COME! :icon_lol: :thoranime12:

Deity59

GateFans Noob
No graphic of Dr. Evil OR a clockwork orange? You are dangerously close to post fail! :icon_e_wink:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hahahahaha!

No graphic of Dr. Evil OR a clockwork orange? You are dangerously close to post fail! :icon_e_wink:

How about this one from Rocky Horror!

rockyHorror.gif

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob

I'll admit I'm not as rabid anymore as back when the series was fresh. That's fresh rotten BTW.

Deity59

GateFans Noob
Hmm, I don't get the Rocky Horror reference. One million dollars is a Dr. Evil theme, and Droogs are a Nadsat term used in A Clockwork Orange meaning friend.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The Rocky Horror reference...

Hmm, I don't get the Rocky Horror reference. One million dollars is a Dr. Evil theme, and Droogs are a Nadsat term used in A Clockwork Orange meaning friend.

Why not? Nothing else associated with SGU makes sense either! I blame it on post traumatic stress disorder caused by watching the premiere of SGU in October 2009. Im still not myself...:(

Deity59

GateFans Noob
And in the eternal game of one upmanship i give you

rocky1.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Smackdown!

And in the eternal game of one upmanship i give you

View attachment 753

Hahahaha! You win! :rotflmao:

That is one of the new characters who is going to appear on SGU. He/she will be Greer's new love interest. :tealc_newanime018:

Deity59

GateFans Noob

That is one of the new characters who is going to appear on SGU. He/she will be Greer's new love interest. :tealc_newanime018:

Oh shit! You know they read these forums. Don't give them any ideas. On second thought I take it back. That would actually make the show better.

Deity59

GateFans Noob

Haha, minutes after reading your post about having Frankenfurter on Destiny I can't stop chuckling to myself. Now I REALLY want Tim Curry as a new cast member reprising his famous role.

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Is 35 dollars the retail price or what most people buy them for? I remember SG1 and SGA was 49 dollars suggested price but most places sold them for 20.

What are they calling this DVD? Because the first half was 1.0 the second was 1.5. It makes no sense!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
That would be friggin HILAROUS!

Haha, minutes after reading your post about having Frankenfurter on Destiny I can't stop chuckling to myself. Now I REALLY want Tim Curry as a new cast member reprising his famous role.

Can you imagine? We could have a new alien which is a shapeshifter appear on Destiny as Tim Curry in drag because it was watching as somebody played Rocky Horror on their DVD player and 66" flat screen TV (YES, the damn survival kit, in case you were wondering :D). The alien takes the form of this drag queen in full regalia prancing down the corridors of Destiny with his arm locked with Greer's arm as he gets a tour of the known parts of the ship. Sorta like a Q character for SGU. LMFAO!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It was a one trick pony.

Is 35 dollars the retail price or what most people buy them for? I remember SG1 and SGA was 49 dollars suggested price but most places sold them for 20.

What are they calling this DVD? Because the first half was 1.0 the second was 1.5. It makes no sense!

The PURPOSELY called the first half season 1.0 to mislead DVD customers. That was the spark for all the negative reviews on Amazon in the beginning. The season 1.5 thing was stupid too. I asked Briangate if they were going to do that one again and he hasnt answered me on that yet. I seriously do not believe that SGU can survive any sort of mid-season break this time around. If they do the same thing the show will tank even faster. :joy:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
stop already!

Can you imagine? We could have a new alien which is a shapeshifter appear on Destiny as Tim Curry in drag because it was watching as somebody played Rocky Horror on their DVD player and 66" flat screen TV (YES, the damn survival kit, in case you were wondering :D). The alien takes the form of this drag queen in full regalia prancing down the corridors of Destiny with his arm locked with Greer's arm as he gets a tour of the known parts of the ship. Sorta like a Q character for SGU. LMFAO!
Rolling here! that would give us Stargate: the musical! :P what a riot!

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Lt. Brad

Maybe if we rename Scott to Brad! :icon_razz: Couldn't you see the good Doctor giving it to Scott in the bed in the Rocky Horror scene? I see a photoshop cartoon coming. That begs the question, would Chloe make a good Magenta?

Hell — we know who Meatloaf would be don't we! :rotflmao:

Don't forget that Tim Curry was a regular on Lexx for a while.

The regular US list is 50 bucks. Like many disks they'll sell it a while for list and then it will settle down to a discounted price. I managed to get SGA 4 for 20 bucks here but they're still trying to extort 45 for SGA V. That's why we have torrents isn't it?

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob