Ok, these Barbie Dolls are just weird!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
What's so bizzare about them?

the farrah fawcett one looks too much like her, who would buy a JK Rowling doll and the final light up one? i dunno...that looks like a cylon skin job! :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
The Farrah one was a little, err, OFF, for a kids toy sure, but there are PLENTY of collectors of Barbie dolls around who would be interested in the "character" ones. I mean, You could say Mdme Tussadds is just as creepy couldn't you? The last one, hmm, yeah, it is a touch on the "Bizzare" side, no argument here :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
My barbie collectible dolls (yes I have a few :P) all look like BARBIE!!!! no one else...I have various winter holiday ones, ethnic versions, the ones I played with (stewardess barbie and pilot ken...as well as the disco versions! :P) and a number of anniversary ones...they are all BARBIES. :P I am not a fanantic collector but any other face is just a doll. :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Hey, Mrs GF has about 60-70 of em, mostly the year ones (We have the years for the 2 girls of course). I get what you are saying about them "looking like Barbie and Ken", but Dolls (Action figures, whatever) have become such a huge thing in the last 10-15 years that people seem to want that "accuracy" and "Authenticity" in there figures, esp in the Anime/Scifi/fantasy genres.

S

Stonelesscutter

Perhaps my facepalm was a little excessive. It's because I don't have one in between the small one and the large one. Perhaps I should create one.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I saw nothing wrong with it, I'm sure after a long chat I could EASILY find something you like worthy of a monster facepalm :P

S

Stonelesscutter

Are you calling me "most people"??
Now THAT I would get upset with :D

Oh no my friend I wouldn't dare. You are obviously of a different breed. I don't even have to prove that. :D
Mr. Chief of Staff. ;)

G

Graybrew1

Some are okay, some are just not Barbies. The last one is freaky. :icon_e_surprised: