Earl Grey

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Spindrift?

It was the Jupiter 2. This is the show with the family in space (The Robinsons) and Doctor Smith and the Robot.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I got the name wrong. I know the show well. The spindrift was from land of the giants i think.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Did anyone have a Jupiter 2 ? Was there even a toy from that series ? I know the comics version looked like the letter H ...

;) ;) ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I remember they used to have all that stuff in either the Sears or JCPenny catalog. They had toys and models for all those shows: Lost in Space, Space 1999, Star Trek, etc. Don't see any of that stuff nowadays though.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I remember they used to have all that stuff in either the Sears or JCPenny catalog. They had toys and models for all those shows: Lost in Space, Space 1999, Star Trek, etc. Don't see any of that stuff nowadays though.

The only show spaceship I had was the Enterprise 1701. :) My spaceship model collection was 100% Apollo vehicles from the first to the lunar module and command module. The only fictional one was the USS Enterprise. But there was a Spindrift and also a Jupiter 2. The Jupiter 2 had a top that could be removed and you could play with the figures inside the ship:

hqdefault.jpg

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
The only show spaceship I had was the Enterprise 1701. :) My spaceship model collection was 100% Apollo vehicles from the first to the lunar module and command module. The only fictional one was the USS Enterprise. But there was a Spindrift and also a Jupiter 2. The Jupiter 2 had a top that could be removed and you could play with the figures inside the ship:

View attachment 32175

Woe . Bet that was expensive !!!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Woe . Bet that was expensive !!!

Looks like it. :) But the Zeroids were out at the same time and they were way cooler than the stuff on Lost In Space. It also had a flying saucer and the Zeroids could ride in it. They were my favorite toy at the time and I had all the Zeroids and the Saucer:

hawkship.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Original cast in pictures, then and now:

lost-in-space-remake.jpg
lostinspace.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Netflix ... And I am done with it ...finished ep 1 and not watching anymore unless someone here says it gets better ...

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Wow . The spin reviews on the websites just makes me throw up . I see nothing of what there talking about .

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So basically you started watching and within minutes the show brought on uncontrollable projectile vomiting?