NETFLIX News--Come on! Give me a sci fi show already (or a movie, please?)

B

Backstep

Well , I am very glad that NETFLIX is doing well with their original shows. I read where new subs have nearly paid for the entire production of HOUSE OF CARDS.

They keep working on these "mainstream" type shows. That's great, but dammit, I want some sci fi! :confused0076:

http://news.yahoo.com/takes-war-room-launch-netflixs-070155483.html

In this era of reality shows, just wishing for Sci-Fi may get you a clone of SGU or a weak tea of the X files.

How about an action/adventure space based show in the vein of Trek or better version of Andromeda.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
In this era of reality shows, just wishing for Sci-Fi may get you a clone of SGU or a weak tea of the X files.

How about an action/adventure space based show in the vein of Trek or better version of Andromeda.

Yes, anything besides another cop show disguised as sci fi.

I am hoping the Wachowski "Bros" and J. Michael Strach's new N'flix series is a good one-comes on next year.

B

Backstep

Yes, anything besides another cop show disguised as sci fi.

I am hoping the Wachowski "Bros" and J. Michael Strach's new N'flix series is a good one-comes on next year.

Hemlock Grove?

I do admit I like Orange is the new black even tho it's a fish out of water kinda series.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Hemlock Grove?

Is that the one with sexy, hot, well-dressed, drama-laden teen werewolves as opposed to sexy, hot, well-dressed, drama-laden teen vampires? :daniel_new004:

B

Backstep

Is that the one with sexy, hot, well-dressed, drama-laden teen werewolves as opposed to sexy, hot, well-dressed, drama-laden teen vampires? :daniel_new004:

I do believe you hit the silver spike on the head.