More Anne Hathaway "Catwoman" pics leaked -- what say you?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/the-projector/anne-hathaway-looks-interesting-catwoman-142747276.html

Yes, she looks a bit lackluster but then again, part of the appeal of this new Batman series is that it's more realistic in many respects (obviously not all) and having a simple costume makes sense. What say you?

250_catwomanbatman_092611.jpg495_catwomanmobile_092611.jpg250_catwomanalone_092611.jpg

S

Stonelesscutter

I say she looks better than Batman. She need a bigger mask though. Something less revealing.

(btw, no-one could ever hope to make it through a corner on that bike)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/the-projector/anne-hathaway-looks-interesting-catwoman-142747276.html

Yes, she looks a bit lackluster but then again, part of the appeal of this new Batman series is that it's more realistic in many respects (obviously not all) and having a simple costume makes sense. What say you?

View attachment 5954View attachment 5955View attachment 5956

I dont like the costume. Its unflattering and Anne Hathaway (I love her :)) was not the right choice for a catwoman. Too "cookies and cream" for my taste. They needed a more evil looking woman, and a sexier costume. I still think Michelle Pfieffer was the best one, but Halle Berry wasnt bad.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I say she looks better than Batman. She need a bigger mask though. Something less revealing.

(btw, no-one could ever hope to make it through a corner on that bike)

I think the frame can swivel so the rider can lean into curves. The tires are problematic though and would work against that I would think. This is just based on the motorcycle riding I've done in the past. At any rate, without knowing the specifics of the design I think you would be right.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I dont like the costume. Its unflattering and Anne Hathaway (I love her :)) was not the right choice for a catwoman. Too "cookies and cream" for my taste. They needed a more evil looking woman, and a sexier costume. I still think Michelle Pfieffer was the best one, but Halle Berry wasnt bad.
AGREED!!

S

Stonelesscutter

I think the frame can swivel so the rider can lean into curves. The tires are problematic though and would work against that I would think. This is just based on the motorcycle riding I've done in the past. At any rate, without knowing the specifics of the design I think you would be right.

Swiveling the frame would be the only way to get it to turn. But there would have to be some major swivel going on and it could only be done at very low speeds.

Regarding catwoman, I think she needs a ponytail.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I have to admit when I see Anne Hathaway, even in the Catwoman costume, I expect her to act all whacky. I'm having a hard time picturing her doing the role seriously, but she's a professional so I'll reserve judgement until I see the flick. Besides, I'm just happy that Catwoman isn't being played by Sandra Bullock.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I have to admit when I see Anne Hathaway, even in the Catwoman costume, I expect her to act all whacky. I'm having a hard time picturing her doing the role seriously, but she's a professional so I'll reserve judgement until I see the flick. Besides, I'm just happy that Catwoman isn't being played by Sandra Bullock.
same here i cant really picture her as anykind of a bad@ss you know?

and yes thank GOD it isnt S. bullock :facepalm:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Swiveling the frame would be the only way to get it to turn. But there would have to be some major swivel going on and it could only be done at very low speeds.

Yeah, the tires simply wouldn't allow for that kind of lean in a curve. All I can think is that it's some super tech design that has built in suspension adjusters or something.

Regarding catwoman, I think she needs a ponytail.

Something to hold onto? You're a very practical man I see, always thinking ahead. ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This was more a role for Maggie Q, or, for an alternate interpetation of the part Mila Jovovich...

Also potentially Olga Kurylenko.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

I will agree...anne hathaway doesn't have the attitude - despite being a good actress- for catwoman! She is not tough enough! IMHO JLo could have pulled it off easily!