Moon Knight

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
New Marvel show. One episode out. Just watched it. Looking quite alright so far. Good quality cinematography. Looking to see where this goes. Something to do with Egyptian gods.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Two episodes now. I feel they've been putting a lot of emphasis on the fact that the guy is not in control of his body half of the time. Too much so. I hope they'll shy away from that stuff from now on. But I think that will be alright. The end of episode two sort of brought the true "reveal of the character". I'm still curious to see what's coming.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Three episodes out now. I honestly don't know what to say about it aside from what I mentioned before, which hasn't been much. Guess not much has changed. Things are slowly developing. Anyone else been watching this?

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
The whole battle with the body and Stephen being a twit is really starting to get old. This show has potential but it needs to work through this quickly.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I skimmed an article about it today and that mentioned that there is probably a third personality hiding inside the character.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Well well well!

After the slow start and sort of indeterminity (Is that a word? No? It should be.) of the previous episodes, things certainly took a different pace in episode six. I suppose they had to, as it was the season finale. The dual personality bickering between Mark and Steven has finally been resolved. There was quite a bit of action in this episode, especially compared to before, and not too bad either. From what was shown in this episode, there could actually be a really good show hiding in it, with the potential of those Egyptian gods I mean. Whether the creators will make use of that potential remains to be seen however, if there even is going to be a next season, or tie-ins to other shows or movies. The episodes had a couple of nice progressions in it, including a development of the female character, and a reveal in a scene in the credits. I think I've managed to say something without spoiling anything. Will wait until someone has watched it and feels inclined to say something about it.

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
I have watched it all now, but I am not really enjoying it very much and not too invested as to whether they do a second season or not. Something is just missing with this show, I can't put my finger on it exactly, but I have a feeling the main actors are just not that amazing, and the writing is just so-so.