Mankind Greatest achievement ever?

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Harvested by child slave labor in some Third World shit hole where they are lucky if they live to see their tenth birthday. -- If one can call existing in such conditions "lucky" that is. Enjoy your tea. :teapot:

And Black Tea is harvested in India by the sons and daughters of millionaires working in ideal conditions?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I still say it's the flush toilet! The ones on our floor in the-soon-to-be-replaced-Justice_center where I work were out...man everyone was either riding elevators or trotting the stairs. :tealcanime23::tealcanime23::tealcanime23::tealcanime23:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
People shitting in the elevators and stairwells, it sounds positively Third world. Where the hell do you work, Mumbai? :disillusionment:

they were to other floors to use the bathrooms! :P I know you couldn't resist! ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Well, still the toilets for me! Two Sundays ago, our upstairs got flooded with sewage as we were readying for Church! I have holes in my carpeting and my walls. Snookie's bathroom is all tore up (It was the problem) - but in a couple of weeks it will look better. Thank heavens state farm!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Wow. That sounds... disgusting! Good luck with that.