LOVE(yes it's looks like sci-fi to me)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Synopsis:
After losing contact with Earth, astronaut Lee Miller becomes stranded in orbit alone aboard the International Space Station. As time passes and life support systems dwindle, Lee battles to maintain his sanity - and simply stay alive. His world is a claustrophobic and lonely existence, until he makes a strange discovery aboard the ship. Driven by the powerful music of Angels & Airwaves, Love explores the fundamental human need for connection and the limitless power of hope. A high-impact visual adventure, that resonates a common truth, that everyone has a story to tell and something even greater to leave behind.​

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I'm intrigued by the trailer and the premise. Maybe this could be a new Moon. Not as in Twilight: New Moon, but as in Moon, the brilliant sci fi movie starring Sam Rockwell.

I don't know. I think Moon has more of a "meatier" storyline than this. This just seems like the guy is alone and going to start hallucinating friends and family. The trailer alone doesn't move me enough to put it in my Netflix queue, but if it's a Saturday night cable premiere then I'll definitely check it out.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I dunno, it could be more to it than what meets the eye. Or it's exactly what it looks like. Either way, I think Love has the potential to become a great indie sci fi flick if it's done right.

B

Backstep

Where is Wilson?

All that is missing from this movie is Wilson.

pp-wilson1.jpg
WILSONNNNNNNNN!