Lawsuit Claims TNT Stole Font Used for "Falling Skies"

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
S

Stonelesscutter

OMNI, a FONT, is a far cry from what you create. It is simply a style of writing. There are only so many ways you can write something. This is way overboard. How about the Horror movies that all have "Scratched" words to appear as if they were written in blood? Is that a font too?

A font is a work of art and is protected by author's rights. A font is by the way not something that can easily be created. It takes a whole lot of work and skill to get it right.

G

Graybrew1

A font is a work of art and is protected by author's rights. A font is by the way not something that can easily be created. It takes a whole lot of work and skill to get it right.
There's about a million of them out there already. How many different ways can you form a letter or number?

S

Stonelesscutter

There's about a million of them out there already. How many different ways can you form a letter or number?

That has nothing to do with whether it should be protected by author's rights or not.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
far far more then your little head seem to be able to grasp.

i grow tired of this, i take my leave but you continue living with your ignorance you seem to be quite good at it.

G

Graybrew1

far far more then your little head seem to be able to grasp.

i grow tired of this, i take my leave but you continue living with your ignorance you seem to be quite good at it.
Frak you too.