Kevin Sorbo The Fall of Andromeda To His Racist Rant

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So Sorbo trash talks people who don't share his personal philosophy (atheists, etc.) then proceeds to whine that he's discriminated against in Hollywood because of his personal philosophy? Um, yeah, okay, give me a minute to find my basket of fu***. --Oh that's right, my basket is empty. Sorry Kev. :moody:

He is directing a faith-based movie called "Let There Be Light" which has Sean Hannity as the Executive Producer, starring his wife and two sons. Oh, and wifey wrote the film too.

sorbo_racist.jpg

He is directing a faith-based movie called "Let There Be Light" which has Sean Hannity as the Executive Producer, starring his wife and two sons. Oh, and wifey wrote the film too.

View attachment 33763

Well, when you're an out-of-work, angry, cynical A-hole what can you do other than exploit your faith for financial gain? I'm pretty sure that's what Jesus would want you to do. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well, when you're an out-of-work, angry, cynical A-hole what can you do other than exploit your faith for financial gain? I'm pretty sure that's what Jesus would want you to do. ;)

Sean Hannity.....freakin Sean Hannity is the EP. That's just damn.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Fighting dogs is not the same as being a racist or sex offender or supporter of an extremist group. Vick fought dogs, which is illegal, but not unheard of or unique in any way whatsoever.

yeah but he is a convicted criminal and ex-con

Sorbo and this whole brace of sex deviants have not--will they ever?-- been charged or tried criminally yet

---------------------------------------------------
and they 'wash away'. maybe not from your mind or mine,but from a social perspective they do

you know as well as anyone that our society is full of ppl who are 'for the moment' types. they will tweet their disgust or fwd posts just so they can get a 'like' or retweet

go out on the street and ask who Sorbo or many of these other ppl are--the longer they have been out of the public's outraged eye, the greater the chances few if any will know them/or remember what they were in trouble for

<<hell, go out on the street and ask anyone what kind of monuments were being protested against in the summer... >>

and,they pay huge amounts of money to PR agencies to cleanse news media and social media as much as possible of their 'crimes'
--------------------------------------------
i say work at walmart because, to me, that is a worthy career that would match their transgressions

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So Sorbo trash talks people who don't share his personal philosophy (atheists, etc.) then proceeds to whine that he's discriminated against in Hollywood because of his personal philosophy? Um, yeah, okay, give me a minute to find my basket of fu***. --Oh that's right, my basket is empty. Sorry Kev. :moody:

all i am saying is look at Sorbo's imdb page

he is not just in religious stuff, but quite a bit of secular stuff as well

racists should not be able to still make this much money

This tells you everything you need to know about the sincerity of Kevin Sorbo and his ideology. Sean Hannity is an anti-intellectual. Seriously, he has made a career of pandering to the emotionalism of the Right. If he ever had an original idea his head would implode. His jingoistic rhetoric is cynical at best. "You're a great American!" is his catch phrase when brown-nosing the conservative bigots he routinely interviews. The implication being that anyone who doesn't share his bigoted "Whitewing/Rightwing" ideology is un-American. :rolleye0014: It would be insulting if it wasn't so laughably stupid.

Sorbo and Hannity deserve each other. They are truly reprehensible creatures that have no compunction when it comes to parasitically feeding off their own fanbase. They aren't bringing enlightenment or even entertainment to their fans, all they're doing is feeding off of them financially because they are a couple of soulless vampires themselves.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Evening!

I thought we decided back when Flame Hell was banished that GateFans was not going to do RSP anymore (Religion - Sex - Politics) precisely because it has been destructive to the forum and really doesn't bring out the best in anyone.

http://www.gatefans.net/gforums/thr...gatefans-and-moving-to-its-own-website.28498/

As we already have a thread to discuss the show Andromeda I propose this thread be closed.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
all i am saying is look at Sorbo's imdb page

he is not just in religious stuff, but quite a bit of secular stuff as well

racists should not be able to still make this much money

None of the other stuff matters as much as his involvement in the far right wing nonsense he supports and his racist mindset which was exposed in a single tweet in a heated moment. He revealed one of those dreaded "base character flaws" which tell the core of an individual's ideology. Sorbo has likely ALWAYS been a racist and far right evangelical, and the only difference is that everyone knows now. That sort of stain is permanent. He is entitled to believe in whatever he wants, because this is America. And I can avoid everything he appears in for the same reason.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Evening!

I thought we decided back when Flame Hell was banished that GateFans was not going to do RSP anymore (Religion - Sex - Politics) precisely because it has been destructive to the forum and really doesn't bring out the best in anyone.

http://www.gatefans.net/gforums/thr...gatefans-and-moving-to-its-own-website.28498/

As we already have a thread to discuss the show Andromeda I propose this thread be closed.

In this case, Sorbo's political antics are the center of his downfall from his TV career. Also, since when do we close threads at GateFans? I will not support any drift from Sorbo's politics into general politics, but in this thread, his politics are very relevant to the thread. The original thread was never in Flame Hell.

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The original thread may not have been in FH but realistically it should have moved there. Plus it has turned into nothing but a bash thread on an actor who isn't even on the forum. I'm just thinking in terms of keeping the atmosphere at GF cordial and collegial.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The original thread may not have been in FH but realistically it should have moved there. Plus it has turned into nothing but a bash thread on an actor who isn't even on the forum. I'm just thinking in terms of keeping the atmosphere at GF cordial and collegial.

Point well taken.

True, there's really not much left to say about Sorbo. At this point his scifi/fantasy career has all the efficacy of a busted condom. Although he will always have the legacy of being a scifi/fantasy actor so if he spouts inane stuff in the future I see nothing wrong with discussing it. No matter how you slice it the guy has ties to the very subjects we discuss here every day. As for his faith-based stuff, I really don't care about that. I just found it interesting that he hooked up with another intellectual shyster (Hannity) and thought it worthy of commenting on.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
True, there's really not much left to say about Sorbo. At this point his scifi/fantasy career has all the efficacy of a busted condom. Although he will always have the legacy of being a scifi/fantasy actor so if he spouts inane stuff in the future I see nothing wrong with discussing it. No matter how you slice it the guy has ties to the very subjects we discuss here every day. As for his faith-based stuff, I really don't care about that. I just found it interesting that he hooked up with another intellectual shyster (Hannity) and thought it worthy of commenting on.

Yep, it isn't like we see him anywhere or hear about him in the media. He has been reduced to a "similar threads" result when looking up Andromeda here. :smiley-laughing021:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
True or not it really has nothing to do with Andromeda. To me, time to just let it lie and move on to other, more worthy topics (like Leia flying around like Mary Poppins in The Last Jedi).

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
All it really lacked was Carrie Fisher carrying an umbrella.