Justice League

Discussion in 'Science Fiction Movies' started by Tripler, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Tripler

Tripler Well Known GateFan

Wow . Was quite surprised by this . My son insisted I take him to see it . Man he is a movie madman as of late lol . Anyway it was a pretty darn good movie . Watching it tho I kept getting the impression there are previous movies that build up the story line in this one . Am I correct in that assumption ? Now saying that I now want to see the previous ones if there are any . I was unfamiliar with one of the characters also . He seems to be a cyborg of some sort with alien tech taking over his body .
    Thank goodness this Flash is fun and silly . The TV series of the Flash just plain sucks .
    I was also surprised that I liked Ben Affleck as Batman . He is a great Batman and did the character justice , forgive the pun.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974015/

gettyimages-873851102.jpg
    gettyimages-873854870-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. Joelist

Joelist I'm showing this for a reason! Staff Member

Had heard it was better than Batman v Superman but also choppy because about half the film had to be reshot. Glad it turned out decent, although at current box office WB is going to take a bath on it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No sloots!

Reshot? What happened? :daniel_new004:

4. Lord Ba'al

Lord Ba'al GateFans Member

As far as I know there's Batman vs. Superman and there's Wonder Woman. And perhaps also Suicide Squad.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Joelist

Joelist I'm showing this for a reason! Staff Member

After the Batman v Superman disaster Zack Snyder left. But at that point as lot of Justice League was already in the can. When they brought in Joss Whedon to finish it they also reshot a goodly number of scenes to try to make the film less dark and moody.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Chevron Atlantis

Chevron Atlantis Well Known GateFan

I am not sold on these Marvel and DC comics movies that are being released to be honest. They look like I am watching a bad power ranger movie. I dont mean to sound bitter but I much prefer the animated series of batman, especially from the 90's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tripler

Tripler Well Known GateFan

If it had been all dark and crap like the Dark Night and other Batman movies then I would have totally not liked it . I did see Super Man and Wonder Woman but I did not see how they tied into this movie . I did not see Super Man chokes Batman so I may try and stomach watching that one and from what I heard it was crap but it may answer a few of those lost moments that I did not know in Justice League ... What's with the Robot guy tho ? Anyone , anyone , Bueller , Bueller ?

;)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. PussyGalore

PussyGalore No sloots!

I bet that cost a pretty penny.

• Agree Agree x 2