Justice League

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I know, I know, I'm a kid. But I still love those cartoon superheros thing, loved the Animated Batman cartoons, rewatched them cause I missed quite a few as a kid. But I was really surprised at this series, it got pretty mature and dark at times. They didn't have graphic deaths but they really took this to very mature and dark places, to my surprise. I was pleasantly surprised with it, I haven't finished watching.

Of course there's plenty of the usual cartoon superhero hijinks, but I can overlook that. I didn't know there were so many superheros though. And Batman just kicks ass. He knows he has limitations but he still manages to outshine them.

Batman stayed behind to guide watchtower to that enemy base, he goes Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. Such a badass. Eh, I just like Batman over all of them. Some really good storytelling, well to someone like me.

Never read comics but I'd wikipedia some stuff they reference throughout the series and some of the characters. They reference Crisis on Infinite Earth in everything, so guess I'm gonna read that comics if I can get my hands on them.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I know, I know, I'm a kid. But I still love those cartoon superheros thing, loved the Animated Batman cartoons, rewatched them cause I missed quite a few as a kid. But I was really surprised at this series, it got pretty mature and dark at times. They didn't have graphic deaths but they really took this to very mature and dark places, to my surprise. I was pleasantly surprised with it, I haven't finished watching.

Of course there's plenty of the usual cartoon superhero hijinks, but I can overlook that. I didn't know there were so many superheros though. And Batman just kicks ass. He knows he has limitations but he still manages to outshine them.

Batman stayed behind to guide watchtower to that enemy base, he goes Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. Such a badass. Eh, I just like Batman over all of them. Some really good storytelling, well to someone like me.

Never read comics but I'd wikipedia some stuff they reference throughout the series and some of the characters. They reference Crisis on Infinite Earth in everything, so guess I'm gonna read that comics if I can get my hands on them.

I loved reading the Dark Knight graphic novel series. It picks up Batman's life somewhere in his 50s, if I recall.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
hmm, I really should give that a go, the Dark Knight ones, and should probably try Sandman just cause I like Neil Gaiman.