Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here's the first official trailer for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Perhaps it's just me but it looks like they show us everything that's gonna happen in the movie. Of course the Jurassic movies follow a mindless action template so there really isn't much to spoil in that regard.

This one is different somehow...they are rescuing the dinosaurs from the island after it was abandoned? That actually is plausible! Moreso than yet another Jurassic Park where dinosaurs get loose and chase people and then somebody finds some special hormone to trick them into a trap blah blah blah. I will probably check this one out. :)

Last edited:

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Here's the first official trailer for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Perhaps it's just me but it looks like they show us everything that's gonna happen in the movie. Of course the Jurassic movies follow a mindless action template so there really isn't much to spoil in that regard.

No, mate it's just not you. Talk about ruining it by showing what's going to happen in the movie. These idiots in Hollywood seriously need to go back to marketing school 101, if you want to entice an audience you have to create mystery.

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I close my eyes and cover my ears during trailers now ... Why bother to go see the movie when you were just shown all the best parts ffs ,,,
:sour: