Joe Flanigan on Fringe

SerenityS

GateFans Member
His tweet (first in a long time) from earlier today:

Nathan Drake thing still alive? Oh Hollywood. Working on Fringe right now. Trying to get my small head around their mythology.

I've never seen the show - guess this means I'm going to have some catching up to do. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

Haven't been following Fringe either.
But I don't think I would start watching it just because Flanigan is in it. ;)

B

Backstep

Need to keep an eye on this, see if JF will be just a guest star in 1 ep or a new cast member.

SerenityS

GateFans Member
Haven't been following Fringe either.
But I don't think I would start watching it just because Flanigan is in it. ;)

Yeah, the more I look into the show the more I think it is a bit too complex to catch up on easily. I'll just watch Joe's ep to see him onscreen again. :)

Red Mage

Boney
I don't know if he's neccessarily going to be on the show. He says he's "working" on the show. That could mean that he's either working through the series as a viewer as in he is merely working his way through watching the series on dvd or something or it could mean he's working on the show itself as in he has a part.

SerenityS

GateFans Member
IDK, but there was a casting spoiler posted earlier in the month on TelevisionWithoutPity (sorry I don't have the link at the moment, it was in the Spoilers thread) that said "They're casting for the guest role of "Danzig," who is 35 to 45, Caucasian, and an FBI agent with roguish charm. "

Kind of sounds like Joe F to me. :)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
You guys should watch the show, then judge whether it's good or not. It's probably the best sci-fi out right now. Can't think of anything better.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
B

Backstep

it was a good ep, a kind of back to basics Fringe investigation.

To bad JF only had about 5 minutes of screen time :icon_cry:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Your spoiler didn't work. You should give it an ID.

His spoiler now works but your quote of his spoiler doesn't, so it's spoiled. Thanks a lot! My viewing pleasure is now ruined!!! :(