Joe Flanigan’s Ferocious Planet!

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Syfy Channel has announced the air date for Ferocious Planet, a new Saturday night original movie starring Stargate Atlantis‘s Joe Flanigan (John Sheppard)! (The film originally carried the working title The Other Side.)
The movie will air on Syfy on Saturday, April 9 at 9 p.m. (E/P).
Flanigan stars as Colonel Sam Synn, alongside John Rhys-Davies (The Lord of the Rings, Sliders) as Senator Jackson Crenshaw, and Dagmar Döring as Doctor Jillian O’Hara.
Here’s how the studio describes the film’s story:
It was a groundbreaking device designed to glimpse alternate universes and government commissioned by a brilliant physicist. But the machine malfunctioned on its first presentation, transporting a group of observers into a nightmarish new dimension. The team quickly must use ingenuity and courage to outwit, outplay and outlast the native man-eating creatures of this bizarre new world while doing their best to repair the damaged machine. Even if they stay alive, without a working transport, they may never make it back home.​

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
looks Hilarious!!!

It's the kind of stupid scifi hubby loves so i know we'll be watching it! :P

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I am also gonna watch it as Joe is in it and it looks like a good night of silly entertainment and we all need that nowadays

Copenhagen

GateFans Noob
Hey, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to check this out. I really like Joe in Stargate too. He was really good in it. Loved his acting.

April 9th marked down.