Joe Bashes SGU & the producers

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Has this been posted before? I wasn't sure but this is pretty funny what Joe says...Pardon me if it has but I don't believe it has...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl6cgcptT3A&feature=related

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
"Primarily driven by human arrogance..." :thoranime12:

I love how he basically says exactly what we all thought about the producers. He totally outs them for being liars about SGA and how they used the fans. "Disingenuous marketing ploy" is how he put it. Spot on!

Plus his favorite episode was "Vegas" which just goes to show he knows what the hell he's talking about. ;)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Huh. I had no idea that Joe was in Sweden recently. Had I known I might've gone to SciFiWorld 2012, depending who else they had there.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Oh yeah TPTB were soooooooooooooooo classy weren't they? Yeah for Joe for telling it was like it was! :P
we KNEW that SGA was cancelled SO sgu (AKA sgpoo) would be made. :P:P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Has this been posted before? I wasn't sure but this is pretty funny what Joe says...Pardon me if it has but I don't believe it has...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl6cgcptT3A&feature=related

AH HAHAHAHAHA! No, this had not been posted before. I wish Joe had been this vocal about things when it was just after the cancellation of Atlantis and when SGU was running. :thoranime12: We called bullshit when we saw it, and from that clip I can see that Joe saw it too as did the others. Brad Wright and J Mozz did think themselves into geniushood, and they were completely slammed by reality. "We are willing to take that risk" with regard to destroying the most successful science fiction franchise in HISTORY? They soooo deserve what they got for that.

Of all of them, Brad Wright seemed to be the most contemptuous of the fans. We dared to challenge his genius? We actually demanded consistency from him? How dare us! BAHAHAHAHA. Where is he these days? The entire franchise could be revived with Atlantis if they brought it back. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

The title is misleading. I thought this was about my idol. :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
The title is misleading. I thought this was about my idol. :(

No, that "Joe" is too cowardly to ever publicly state the truth of the situation. After all, it's not about integrity and loyalty to the fans that fed him for lo these many years, rather, it's about being a smarmy piece of sub-human excrement, go figure.