Intel Smart Glass

heisenberg

Earl Grey

Stupid...

I don't think this is stupid at all. It's the future. Instead of just being something gimmicky we see on old Star Trek reruns this is something that's actually happening now in real time. That's pretty cool if you ask me. This technology may even expand our understanding of the human eye and how to correct problems with it.

As for how it looks, well yeah, it still looks clunky but not as bad as Google Glass. I'm sure over the next few years they will make the glasses more streamlined and stylish.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I don't think this is stupid at all. It's the future. Instead of just being something gimmicky we see on old Star Trek reruns this is something that's actually happening now in real time. That's pretty cool if you ask me. This technology may even expand our understanding of the human eye and how to correct problems with it.

As for how it looks, well yeah, it still looks clunky but not as bad as Google Glass. I'm sure over the next few years they will make the glasses more streamlined and stylish.

I love this! I really like the fact that it does not have a camera on it. I love that it only displays information and does not collect it. I am not sure I want the info beamed into my eyes, and I don't like the requirement that they have to be "fitted" to their users. That means that you will have to pay for another step just to get the glasses, in addition to the device itself.