Im quietly in agony waiting for a renewal announcement for V.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Not many people here seem to be that much into V here, but Ill tell you....I was completely HOOKED. I just watched a marathon of it last night and seeing the finale for the last season again was just an over-the-top awesome episode for me. I am hearing everything from it being "on the bubble" to it being "likely to be cancelled", and then in the back of my mind I am thinking it might be sold to Syfy. But it needs to come back!

Things I am glad about from the last episode:

1. Tyler is DEAD! :)
  2. Erica has been recruited into Aries
  3. There is an Aries organization to begin with, and is more powerful than the 5th Column.
  4. Amy can talk and is almost as powerful as Anna
  5. There is now an "Evil Lisa"
Things I am not so glad about:

1. Diana is dead! :(
  2. Ryan is dead? He might be able to not be dead even though his neck was snapped. Lisa's leg was broken and they fixed it with a device. Why not a neck?
  3. Chad has been outed as 5th Column
  4. Amy has changed too much in her appearance, with an afro in one episode to having straight hair in the next and no similarity in features to either Ryan or Val.
  5. Amy can bliss all humanity.
The show needs to continue and I am waiting patiently for its renewal announcement. Consider me an official V squeedrone!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
You are not alone !!!

I am a big fan also Om1 so you are not alone .

Tyler is DEAD!

I was happy to see Tyler bite it but for some strange reason I was not minding him as much with his new hair cut . He looked like a total ass before .

Erica has been recruited into Aries

Erica now with Aries is just a whole new storyline that they have to work with .Wicked

There is now an "Evil Lisa"

Now that was a real surprise and the way she took out Tyler made me cheer . You just knew it was coming !!!

Diana is dead!

Also saddened by this event but it has opened the door to even more compelling story lines and now Anna can go to town on us humans !!!

Ryan is dead? He might be able to not be dead even though his neck was snapped. Lisa's leg was broken and they fixed it with a device. Why not a neck?

You may be right on this one and I would have to agree that they should heal him and continue his character to keep the fifth column storyline alive as it seems to have disbanded .

Chad has been outed as 5th Column

Can't wait to see what Anna is going to do to Chadly !!!

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Hmmm... No.

Not many people here seem to be that much into V here, but Ill tell you....I was completely HOOKED. I just watched a marathon of it last night and seeing the finale for the last season again was just an over-the-top awesome episode for me. I am hearing everything from it being "on the bubble" to it being "likely to be cancelled", and then in the back of my mind I am thinking it might be sold to Syfy. But it needs to come back!

Things I am glad about from the last episode:

1. Tyler is DEAD! :)
  2. Erica has been recruited into Aries
  3. There is an Aries organization to begin with, and is more powerful than the 5th Column.
  4. Amy can talk and is almost as powerful as Anna
  5. There is now an "Evil Lisa"

Things I am not so glad about:

1. Diana is dead! :(
  2. Ryan is dead? He might be able to not be dead even though his neck was snapped. Lisa's leg was broken and they fixed it with a device. Why not a neck?
  3. Chad has been outed as 5th Column
  4. Amy has changed too much in her appearance, with an afro in one episode to having straight hair in the next and no similarity in features to either Ryan or Val.
  5. Amy can bliss all humanity.

The show needs to continue and I am waiting patiently for its renewal announcement. Consider me an official V squeedrone!
Sorry, Overmind, but just your posting of that list alone (with the things you dislike on the show) already disqualifies you as a squeedrone!

THIS is squeedrone behavior:

"SGU didn't succeed because it was too sci-fi. Folks seem to want superheroes these days and don't have interest in astronomy, Stars, Binary Pulsars, Gas Giants, Aliens, Alien Worlds, Ancient technology etc."

"MGM did make some mistakes with how they handled the switch from SGA to SGU. On merit of great science fiction, story telling, acting and production NOTHING went wrong."

"As much as it comforts me to blame Syfy and direct my anger there I do understand it was a business decision. I know quality science fiction is never a big business model. There were mistakes with the transition, some producers seem to have said some unfortunate things. I understand their frustration when they make a show that is a big improvement over the previous two shows and the fans resist."

"The show was not broken, didn't need any fixing just needed time. Lots of people were coming around, it just didn't happen fast enough for the TPTB at Syfy. "

- All quotes by Skiznot, Syfy forum. (You don't even wanna know what they look like at GW :D)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sorry, Overmind, but just your posting of that list alone (with the things you dislike on the show) already disqualifies you as a squeedrone!

THIS is squeedrone behavior:

"SGU didn't succeed because it was too sci-fi. Folks seem to want superheroes these days and don't have interest in astronomy, Stars, Binary Pulsars, Gas Giants, Aliens, Alien Worlds, Ancient technology etc."

"MGM did make some mistakes with how they handled the switch from SGA to SGU. On merit of great science fiction, story telling, acting and production NOTHING went wrong."

"As much as it comforts me to blame Syfy and direct my anger there I do understand it was a business decision. I know quality science fiction is never a big business model. There were mistakes with the transition, some producers seem to have said some unfortunate things. I understand their frustration when they make a show that is a big improvement over the previous two shows and the fans resist."

"The show was not broken, didn't need any fixing just needed time. Lots of people were coming around, it just didn't happen fast enough for the TPTB at Syfy. "

- All quotes by Skiznot, Syfy forum. (You don't even wanna know what they look like at GW :D)

So, I dont get to be a squeedrone after all. :( OMG...are those actual quotes? I had no idea that person was that delusional! But I still get to squee about V (rhymes!) :smiley_squee: